A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

i think they are being serious lol

This is FRAAM!!!
Leebi and FRAAM KILLED CHARMING in the FIELD OF STRIFE…
OH . Charming was running as fast as his LITTLE feet Could
Travel… toward all his healer’s!!!
He just could’nt out run Leebi, a great healer, and THE FRAAM!!!
It was an FUN EPIC battleground.
Ummmmm CHARMING did you get SLAMMED…
THEN YOU HAD TO REZZ…… awwwww
SMILE
DAVEY JONES LOCKER made the EPIC AN EASY WIN!!!
Woot woot woot

THE FRAAM!
Cameo by LEEBI!!!
ALE’S on the FRAAM!

4 Likes

Have you all also seen an increase in bots in bgs? Such an odd thing to see a random person just running around aimlessly on the map. What is the purpose?

3 Likes

Yea whats up with that? Got into a bg and most of the team stayed in one area and never said a peep. Couldnt get any responses. My first though was bots too but is that a thing in bgs?

2 Likes

It was for a long time. There’s a video from legion or bfa that shows literally an entire team each of horde and ally in EotS running weird patterns around the map while one astounded guy watches. They were all bots

2 Likes

Haha thats crazy! Definitely explains a lot.

1 Like

Yeah, they were simple bots that kept you moving so you wouldn’t get marked afk during a bg.

But there were also honorbuddy botters. Kick bots and dps rotation bots. There was one for mistweaver monk that placed the healing orbs all over for you so you didn’t have to have any sort of apm to do it while using your other heals.

i have its been awkward

Hopefully we don’t have to wait ages and ages for ban waves to start

2 Likes

someone posted somewhere recently that they are banning those that use those addons …i only heard about it here n there but guess its a thing

wouldn’t that be like 99% of their playerbase tho

I was a bit worried when they started talking add ons but I guess its specific type of addon the post i was reading was taken down …so i didn’t place too much value in it. Then i heard some others saying some people were getting banned from those types of addons. I have very little info on this but from what i gather they are banning some for using those.

what was the addon mentioned ?

i do not recall if it was one specific but i guess they allow you to afk and the toon goes off doing stuff. I think it was a few addons if i recall not sure it was one in particular,

1 Like

oh then i think most bg ppl will be safe only morons would run that addon lol

I don’t think we would have anything to worry about really it’s those bot addons i guess

1 Like

yeah i dont think any one of us even use bot addons so were all safe

1 Like

I have a druid I could level too. I heard you guys are light on druids.

But gonna have to pass on retail and HC. Having too much fun in Wrath. Not sure I could be associated with someone as dishonorable as SPM and probably wouldn’t pass DJL’s criteria as legit SPM anyway. :wink:

Keep up the good fight, SPM!

3 Likes

i has a druid ready to go if u dont want me healing :smirk: :wink:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure in our 20-30 man group, we have one or two spots that aren’t orange. We need to fix that!

3 Likes