A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

then whos to say some the spm ppl hadn’t played with spm in the past that you would have no knowledge of if they did or didnt .

Do i need to remind you ?

cuz this is what i remember

1 Like

MORE LIKE STORMPIKE MERCENARIES, DON’T YOU THINK?!?!?!!

I kid, I kid. Don’t care about any of this. But, it is quite entertaining to read.

3 Likes

Yeah who would have thought inv a few ppl would be “cheating” it’s honestly laughable . Like how old are we 5?

Quoting this for use as reference . Just in case cuz you’ve done this twice now :joy:

The thing is (a little secret here) a good and experienced player that has done nothing but nonrated BGs can compete against high rated people in the BGs. If you can’t, that is on you.

I’d be embarrassed to lose a fight and blame it on the other person, or people, having a high rating in arena, SS or rated BGs and accuse them of cheating because of that (wut?). You should be in the state of mind that you cherish the opportunity to beat players of that stature, not just throw you hands up, accuse them of cheating and give up.

Yes, fighting a full (or mostly a) team of high experience players probably isn’t going to go well if you are carrying a lot of low experience players on your team. I’ve seen DJL struggle and lose team fights against PUGs before. Just admit that you don’t have the strongest core out there and work on improving.

2 Likes

this ive seen it a few times too . Its ok not to have the strongest . I can understand that becuz after what ahrily did to RR , it was hard to get ppl in the community and they weren’t as strong as they were b4 and it took some time . There is no harm on working on improving tho . Even i myself try to improve after every game .

And, this is fine too. If you want to stay casual and not try hard who you bring and who you don’t bring then I would suggest not doing wargames against those that do.

1 Like

exactly this :dracthyr_nod:

Oh I get it! You’re angry with me!
….
Why?

Tortoise. I feel bad you are angry. Let me make it up to you. How about this:

I give you a bit more time to cool off and in the meantime, I’ll randomly send you friend requests here and there. Nothing too extreme. Only 5-10 times a day. If you don’t accept them then that’s okay because if you love something, you must let it pee.

I would like our friendship to rise above this little cheating incident thingy for we are both highly intellectual players. We both have a lot in common. Both of us are good sports. We both say gg to everyone and we both foster a healthy PvP community free from baseless accusations and petty arguments that would put a 2 year old to shame.

I’ll be waiting for you Tort. As long as it takes.

Good read, typical av premaders get mad when they lose and cope hard everywhere they can.

3 Likes

Justice for DJL!

:wink:

1 Like

O no watch out darthholycow is on the prowl

Fraam would love to PROWL
ALONG with ALL DJL!!!

The FRAAMCISRLOO
Ummmm that is WHAT FRAAM does!!!
Every night at Five!!!
Woot woot woot

2 Likes

we need some positivity up in here its too depressing

https://youtu.be/6tTT8rHII-M?si=Bc0LXYZsjFacneHo

1 Like
1 Like

The more things change, the more they stay the same. It’s like Hydra 2.0 with the accusations and excuses.

Almost makes me want to buy DF, but now that SPM has lost all credibility and respect …

Grats on the win, SPM!

4 Likes

It’s a pretty great PvP expac Jadei you’d love it :wink:

Mistwidget is leveling

Our Boomies could use some spriest back up!

Krienn needs you to tell him he’s a rube! He’ll be better for it

2 Likes

GG DJL! We only had 35 of us in there. The pugs held us back. However, we got them back immediately in the second game we played against them:
Imgur

We also beat a full SaS premade last night. GG SaS. Better luck next time suckers!
Imgur

3 Likes