A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

That’s what I’m talking about how would you even know if they ever played with spm in the past ? Because you wouldn’t is all I am pointing out .

3 Likes

Well I’d have to ask them to do it because if I made a game and inv others that’s be considered cheating .

reading and talking with people as the chatter in the background was abundant after this event…i was out of state i came back and people were talking pretty good.

I never said anything about cheating my beef was simple when you make a match and say we’ll be there you show with your crew not go shopping. SPM wanted 30v30 so DJL brought 30 regular DJL players you will see on any given night. SPM brought whatever that was. I promise you on any given weeknight we run into SPM we will never ever see many of those names again.

weren’t you just complaining when you came back agreeing with them that spm was “cheating” with “ringers” :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Don’t let her lie to you. The small handful of times she’s seen us in AV means nothing in the face of 8 years of history together as a premade

4 Likes

So those players filling in were just any ordinary players…no they were solid players that crush SPM on a nightly basis aka ringers

it took you 8 years to get to honor level 84…holy crap i thought 1 honor level per month was bad

tort also recruited before the wargame aswell , cinco said both sides had sas so that confirms both sides also inv ppl

2 Likes

Yeah those SaS members play with DJL regularly

1 Like

she doesnt know 8 years of history tbh jade had to tell her off aswell .

1 Like

I’m honor level 84. So?

4 Likes

Well facts hurt i suppose…SPM could not field 30 players with all the Vowing and Honor RP and thee thou and this …

As i said before which obviously is lost it would have been nice to actually have a match of SPM v DJL …not having fillers and such v DJL. You can spin it any way you want but the truth is you didn’t show up…you had others fill it. No that’s not cheating if they play for SPM and are on SPM’s roster…But it certainly didn’t look like the regular crowd …it’s simple really…but some of you are so bent out of shape you twist it all up into some weird contorted mess trying to say that was your regular crews…it was not. 3 weeks in the making and that’s what DJL faced. It would have probably been cooler to make less of a number so you could fill it with regulars but thats what you chose

“As i said before which obviously is lost it would have been nice to actually have a match of SPM v DJL WHERE DJL WON”

Fixed it for you.

Hopefully, you all can teach us a lesson this week when some of us run with RR at night. Crossing fingers!

5 Likes

nope i have said several time i don’t care who won…it was really nice playing against spm in randoms it was always close …thats a good fight thats worth matching against. then it may have become a more regular thing where we could all have fun and try different strats and set ups but that was a pipe dream i guess…i mean wouldn’t you want that…it sounds fun we coulda even tried the no armor thing eventually and had fun

Before you all played, Miz told me that SPM was going to be fighting a pirate-themed premade in a wargame.

I watched the video posted ealier of the game from the Horde side, and I did not see one pirate hat, eyepatch, or parrot. Not even a “Yarrgh!” in chat :frowning:

I think this sums it up:

6 Likes

Yeah i dunno …i cry foul I’m surprised they weren’t lol

At any rate I do want to apologize to you miz i don’t care what your honor level is i tried to use that to get you all to play more often …but overall in hindsight it’s a low blow as honor level doesn’t equal skill and you are a good player so yeah i am sorry won’t happen again

Woot woot woot!
This is FRAAM…
IMO you made a GREAT CHOICE!!!

3 Likes