A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

That could be a challenge mode wargame, I’m not opposed. Next one let’s do No Weapons or, Run Everywhere (no mounts).

I’m fairly sure there won’t be a next one…think that bridge was burned

1 Like

There will always be more wargames in Stormpike Militia’s future

1 Like

Why not? Tortoise said she was wrong didn’t she?

good luck in whatever it is you all do :slight_smile:

I just want to take the time to give my voice towards clearing holycow’s name as a synch premader. Holycow has been waging a righteous war against my evil doings in AV for many many years now. That will mean he has played on the same side as many different horde premades, but that doesn’t mean he queued with them.

To my knowledge he has never and will never queue pop/drop or synch queues with other people

And I say this as someone who knows holycow’s posting history back to MoP and I know several of the toons they play

2 Likes

Alright enough struggle sessions. I say we have themed nights, we’ve done Panda, we’ve done naked, how about Fish Mainhand Only, or No Healers, or even RP Walk Night?

Oh no I’ve been discovered.

This thread is a hoot. Now that I caught up I’m going back to the HC forums, but I’ll be back.

2 Likes

Didn’t say I was wrong, I said I exhibited bad sportsmanship like conduct and apologized for that only. Everything else I said still stands and I’m not wasting breath talking to a wall. We will not be setting up specific wargames, we’ll see you all when we run into you as we q nightly. And taking you off of my friends list was not by accident. I have no need for you to be on there if we aren’t communicating about war games. Good luck, happy trails, all that…

1 Like

It’s clear you think a significantly different team showed up to the match.

May I ask which SPM players did you expect to see at the war game? Which SPM players were missing?

I’m just trying to understand why you thought the SPM team was so different from normal. You only recognized 6 players. Who were the others you expected to see but weren’t there?

3 Likes

i can assure you i am not hellkitty LOL a simple pvpcheck would sort that out for you buddy

with all due respect how would you know this because you didnt even know about spm in the beg of this very thread where you were trash talking spm until jade came in to tell you off aswell .

2 Likes

also no clothes cough :eyes:

Oh we’ve had naked PvP night before :smirk:

1 Like

we’ve already covered this …as I play with them regularly

I’m just saying you were lit in here nonstop going hard about spm and you knew nothing until jade put you in your place . Now suddenly you just know everything about spm ?

2 Likes

Why not again :face_with_hand_over_mouth::smiling_imp:

who said i know about spm? i just know there were players that do not play with SPM on any sort of regular basis if at all ever

Or or we can do kits ideas and have a 30v30 dragons only av cough of madness .

they could not field 30 before in 3 weeks of prep without shopping i highly doubt they even could field 20