A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Ouch.

I’m sorry to hear that. That sucks.

* I think you’re joking around, but I’m gonna be erring on the side of seriousness for a while.

Draco!??? Is that really you? How’s it been man? I wondered what happened to you after that little zipper incident. Didn’t help that something about Mary came out at the same time. Just for the record, I’m not the one who came up with the nickname half-nut.

I’m sorry about Karen. Have you kept in touch with her?

I do want to point out that a lot of poeple in SAS are just core pvpers in the game and they exist in multiple communities. we have multiple players who are former SPM, even some really high ranking and long time officers of SAS. we also have a lot of former Hydra and Ruin and whoever else wants to be there, we do not exclude players based on who they hang out with when they aren’t hanging out with us.

7 Likes

We do but we waved that rule just for the wargame so we could win. Thanks for the help. We would have lost otherwise.

I don’t think anyone would have minded if it wasn’t so many people in there that never play with SPM on any sort of regular basis. the entire concept was fairly a simple one DJL expected to face the same SPM they see in ebgs every week not some completely strange team that you will never see on an average weeknight.

My dear, sweet, innocent, and yet succulent Hellokitty. Bless your heart.

Our fearless tortoise creature doesn’t know our roster or our 8 year history. How would she know by looking at raid frames whether or not it was us?

Tell papa Magdalum. I’m genuinely curious about this one.

1 Like

Please give me an intelligent answer

Who is on the regular SPM team?

Who was missing from the war game?

1. Mistwidget
  2. Coquette
  3. ???
  4. ???
  5. ???
  6. ???
  7. ???
  8. ???
  9. ???
  10. ???
  11. ???
  12. ???
  13. ???
  14. ???
  15. ???
  16. ???
  17. ???
  18. ???
  19. ???
  20. ???
  21. ???
  22. ???
  23. ???
  24. ???
2 Likes

I play nightly with some of those names and they are not pro SPM … singing any sweet melodies about how great SPM is

As I said a fairly simple concept DJL expected to face the same or similar team we have seen in ebgs not some deformed monstrosity of players that never play with SPM on any regular basis. you all can keep trying to twist whatever you want to justify it but the fact remains that wasn’t even close to a regular SPM team. It’s obvious that the win is all that matter and SPM will do or say anything to win regardless. The match was 3 weeks in the waiting to get a completely different team…lesson was learned just don’t wargame SPM. Congrats on the Win :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was a nasty ordeal, she said i was so unmanly that i actually pushed her into becoming a lesbian. Turns out shes been seeing Mary for some time now. On the upside I wont owe her a dime after this divorce goes through.

DJL would’ve been rolled regardless. Just like that 10v10 compstomp in warsong gulch where basically 1 fury warrior farmed everyone.

5 Likes

Lately SPM and DJL have faced off in random EBGS and it’s been pretty back n forth …hence the thought of a wargame to have fun and work on strats each week to beat each other. yeah i was in that match i’m also SaS so there’s that. EBGs and 10v10 are not the same i’m sure you understand that…also take note they would not do an ebg against DJL when asked

At any rate i said my peace…it’s just too bad is all that it all comes to this …simple concepts not understood. if SPM waited 3 weeks to play DJL and came in to seeing a whole different team minus a few names they would have been like wth as well. As i say lessons learned we will just have to catch you in random ebgs like before. I’m also interested in the SaS discord chatter when we face you next time …if it changed at all.

SPM Monday ranks will get stronger.

1 Like

This is actually the most intelligible response I have gotten so far.

I’m convinced we cheated - even though I have been very honest about how we cheated by benching 24 of us and hiring glads and SaS.

Hellokitty, why didn’t you just say it like this before. From now on I am on your side.

I don’t say you cheated never have…i simply say it’s a shame they faced a different team constructed…as the random ebgs games were pretty cool and close with some cool ideas and strats forming on the fly. I mean who doesn’t want that kinda match …it had been fun

Look I agree with you now. Yo Gave me one of the most intelligent responses full of logic and hardcore evidence that I have ever received on these forum.

You are saying that you never said we cheated but simply that we changed our team out from regular SPM members. This makes perfect sense. I agree with this FLAWLESS LOGIC.

Thank you again for that gem of an answer Hellokitten!

At any rate off to do bigger and better things…talking to a wall is proving as fruitless as they say…

I disagree. You actually changed my mind. Why don’t you believe me? I asked you to give me an intelligent response and in your mind you did. So why would you doubt that you changed my mind?

Be patient with me here Hellokitten. I’m trying my best.