A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

cinco even said it was fair tho

I’m sorry but there is one specific name there that does not play with SPM …maybe he has in the past but the whole thing is when you say i’ll bring my team you bring your team lets match we kinda expect just that…your normal regular crew not grabbing into the abyss twisting facts to bring in players that do not play with you ever on a regular basis. I looked at the list of names and scratched my head as to where the hell did those people come from. i could care less who won or lost…it was quite evident there were names that do not normally if ever have played with SPM

You all may not know this, but even Mesostealthy was once an SPM

1 Like

i do know we talked about it

just wish you would have brought your normal crew…we had some really fun tight matches miz …i enjoyed that and it woulda been fun…not this…this is wrong

1 Like

someone please prove to me this isn’t the same person

i don’t need to prove a damn thing to you

1 Like

At any rate you have a good team that we fight regularly the hopes were that we would be able to wargame here n there for fun …this stuff ruins a lot of that …we will see you on the field during the week i suppose and have those matches as the wargame obviously isn’t going to work.

The raid SPM had going last night woulda really prompted accusations of cheating from tortoise and company for sure

1 Like

No no, we got it. DJL expected a team they thought they could beat. We should have cherry picked undergeared players. … who click skills. From the spellbook. That they don’t keep open. We didn’t have Mistwidget playing bouncer, our bad.

5 Likes

is that what your normal team is…that’s too bad. you all played so well i figured it was skill i didn’t know

DJL seems to think that Mizriz purposefully benched 24 SPM players in order to bring in elite PvP ringers.

DJL recognized only 6 SPM members.

Name the 24 missing SPM players who DJL expected to see at the war game.

1. Mistwidget
  2. Coquette
  3. ???
  4. ???
  5. ???
  6. ???
  7. ???
  8. ???
  9. ???
  10. ???
  11. ???
  12. ???
  13. ???
  14. ???
  15. ???
  16. ???
  17. ???
  18. ???
  19. ???
  20. ???
  21. ???
  22. ???
  23. ???
  24. ???

Was it because those two players were missing?

DJL didn’t see Mistwidget and Coquette, so this SPM team was obviously rigged?

1 Like

I don’t think anyone felt that was the case if they did I haven’t heard it. I think the consensus was simply where is SPM what’s going on??? It’s a simple thing we expected to match against the people we have been matching against in the ebgs. The ebg matches have been really good and I for one loved the tight head to head close game. It would have been cool to just have wargames here n there to work on our stuff and you could work on your stuff and come out with new strats and have fun every so often. It was a good thought for that moment anyways

Morning everyone! Been away for a bit but I got some rest, cleared my head, and had an amazing dump and I feel great.

So what’s happening? Have we all gotten over this little cheating thing? I assume we have had some rational conversations and have worked through our differences like adults.

We ready for another wargame? Tortoise shoot me a friend request. I think you accidentally removed me.

3 Likes

My wife cheated on me and your asking that I get over it? No. Our relationships is over and theres nothing you can say to get me to forgive her.

1 Like

That honestly sucks …sorry :frowning:

Why karen…WHYYYYYYYY

Wait. Are you saying I am your wife? I need some coffee.

Forum rules state : one must have a cup of coffee in hand whilst reading and responding in forums in the morning.

aside
No you’re my buddy who ive known since highschool and you’re trying to help after i told you the devastating news