[A] [US] [STORMRAGE] <TASTY TOES> LF AOTC and Social Members

Hello all. TASTY TOES is an AotC-focused guild looking for dedicated players to take down the Sanctum of Domination. We got AOTC in Nathria and are currently looking for DPS. We are looking for players that would like to join the family and stick through all of Shadowlands and get AOTC every single tier. We also run keys and hangout every day in discord. Pretty active there. We currently are 5/10 in Sanctum.

LOOKING FOR: DPS (No hunter)

Our raid times are SAT/SUN 8pm-10 pm EST. We would love to recruit members that can make it to both nights and want to be part of a friendly guild. We value all the members and don’t want you to feel like just another raider. We are chill and want every member to feel like they are part of a community. Join our discord server and hangout.

As individual members we have gotten several AOTCs before but currently have no plans on doing mythic difficulty.

Message me in Discord (preferably) Memo#2595… or post here with any questions, if you want more details, etc.

1 Like

looking for any role! tank, dps and heals

Recruitment mode: on. LFM

DM me in discord with any inquiries! still looking for DPS. one more ranged and several melee

LF 4 DPS (preferably melee) DM in discord!

Still looking for melee dps! Raiding for our guild starts on july 9

Hey, maybe join. I did. Its great. Also Toes.

We are still looking for those interested.

we only bite if you ask us too