235 Rogue looking for AOTC friendly guild

Hi Im Hacoh, and I currently play a Worgen Rouge. Ive been playing since Vanilla with some monthly breaks along the way. Im looking for a permanent spot on a raid team, that is part of a fun and friendly guild. I’m not looking to be in a cutting edge guild that raids 4 nights a week, but am looking for a guild that does push to AOTC and maybe some Mythic. I’m currently 4/10 Heroic SoD and 10/10 Normal SoD. I have tried a couple of guilds here lately but nothing meshes well. I am willing to server swap and faction change for the right guild. I am available to raid any night of the week, between 6 pm and Midnight EST. I also very much enjoy running Mythic + so a guild that does that on a routine basis would be good too. Drop me a line here or in game at Echo#16861

Hey Hacoh,

I’d love to chat with you. Add me on discord, Letholas#9581 if you want to talk!

Hello Hacoh,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM. We’re Horde on Bleeding hollow.

We are currently 9/10H.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873(edited)

Hello Hocah

We have openings our our guild. I’ll drop my guild recruitment link here, and if things sound like they could work, I’d love for you to contact one of us. H <Mourning Shadows> AotC focused

Hey Hacoh! We’re a Horde side guild that aims for AOTC as a hard goal, and maybe poking some Mythic bosses for fun. We raid 7-10 EST as well so our times seem like they would be a fit. I’ll add you on Bnet so we can chat more, but here’s our full spam and my contact details below. GL in your search! :slight_smile:

Hey Hacoh!

United, a 6/10 Heroic Alliance guild on the connected realms Azjol-Nerub / Blackrock / Khaz Modan / Muradin / Nordrassil is recruiting for more people to join our progression oriented team!

Our raids are Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm Server Time (Mountain Standard).

With a short time to raid during the week, we value our raid time and do take it seriously, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have fun! We have a bunch of people that play all the different aspects of the game.

We believe in bring the player, not the class. As long as you are having fun, and performing well, that is all that matters to us.

You can contact us through BNet or Discord:

Myself- Haffamm#1372 (Bnet) Vao#5415 (Discord)
Query - Colaren#1181 (Bnet) Query#1232 (Discord)

Thanks for reading! Hope to talk with you soon!

Hi there Hacoh!

Our AOTC only guild may be a good fit for you! Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 9/10H SoD | 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

we need a rogue lol

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

SL Progression
1/10 M 8/10 H 10/10 N SoD
4/10M 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Hey Hacoh, I’ll message you on bnet!

Feel free to add me. retrowave#11236

Hello!

Order of the Sliver Hand is a new guild on Stormrage looking for new members to join our guild and community. Our guild is founded on a “bring the player not the class” mentality and is a place where all experience levels are welcomed. All events will be organized and will offer a helpful learning and content progression experience. If you’re someone that lacks experience, however, is willing to learn and put the work in, this is the right place for you.

The Order of the Sliver Hand participates in:

PvE

Raid: Our goal is to achieve AOTC in each tier. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Our plan is to clear 10/10 Normal Sanctum of Domination and then progress into Heroic.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

Mythic+: Our goal is to achieve Keystone Master for 90%+ of our core raiders in each season. Our plan is to run mythic + dungeons following raid nights and as able on off nights to ensure everyone gets their weekly 15 key for the week.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00PM - 12:00AM EST/SERVER TIME, *As able on off nights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)

PvP

Rated Battlegrounds: Our goal is to achieve 1800 rating in each season. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Post RBGS we will as a guild do 2s, 3s, random battlegrounds for fun and additional experience.

Schedule: Sunday: 8:30PM - 10:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

If you’re interested in doing PVE and PVP content with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Ratayu or Challenges. Contact information below:

Ratayu: BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage

Challenges: BTag:khalil#1948, Discord:back#1920, Challenges-Stormrage

Not ready to make the commitment to join the guild, join our community here: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/kMwbvo7Hd02?region=US&faction=Alliance

Ehshadowed- US Thrall may be a good fit if you are looking for a stable guild. We are an AOTC focused guild and have been around for a long time. We are looking to rebuild our raiding ranks and hopefully get into mythic casually when attendance allows. Here is our current ad and contact info below:

• 10/10N 3/10H is recruiting for SoD

First and foremost we are a easy going group of people who have been together for close to 10 years a our core so no matter how hard the going gets we will continue on , we are looking for people who want to push content and be part of a guild family ! We have varying levels of skill within the guild so no matter where you stand all we ask is you work on improving !

We are Currently trying to refill the roster after a recent move to Thrall.(Old server kinda died) We are currently looking for anyone that wants to raid (we are willing) to start over with normal and working back towards AoTC. New players, people coming back to the game and re-rolls who want to be part of a community that likes to have fun and kill bosses more than welcome to reach out.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then hoping to push Mythic if attendance and time allow us. Raids are Tues/Thurs 9-11:30p Eastern.

RAIDING NEEDS

Healers (1-2)

DPS (Many)- Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome

TANKS (0) (In reality we are recruiting for any role even if your a tank that really would like a guild reach out, we currently have 2 tanks me being 1 but I wouldn’t mind giving up my spot to the right person if they were interested)

MYTHIC PLUS*

We are looking for anyone who loves to run and Push Mythic +, at any capacity we can all learn from each other and have fun at the same time!

COMMUNITY

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community.

Contact us !
BATTLENET Id: Halloween#12483
DISCORD: Brew#4300
Reach out I don’t Bite!

Hello! I am J, the raid leader and an officer of [H] on Illidan. We are currently 7/10 Heroic in SoD, and are an AotC focused guild, that does whatever Mythic we can before the start of the next raid tier. We raid 1 day per week, on Sundays, from 8pm to 11pm CT.

For a little more information check out my post here:

If you are interested, apply on our website lasthopeguild .com

You can also add me in game, for more information Corarnor#1985

Hey there, wondering if you’re still looking. Check out or recruitment post for Tasty Toes.

Hey bud we have a spot for u we raid Tuesday and Thursday 8-11 CST we are rebuilding our raid team our core members are 10/10 heroic and 3/10 mythic we are not hardcore but want to kill boss and have fun hit me up for more information.x

Brapples#6272

Greetings!

I would love to talk to you further about our guild and your search for a home.

is currently recruiting like minded people and committed raiders for our current push through Heroic Sanctum of Domination and you could be a great addition to our team!

Our progression is currently:

5/10 H
10/10 N

We raid on Tues/Thursday 8:00-11:00 Eastern

You can reach me at my BNET Ladori#1555 or my Discord Ladori#9225.

In the meantime, here is some basic information about who we are. Hope to hear from you soon!

Murder Hobos is a Heroic Raiding Guild on the Sargeras server which was formed by long time players and experienced raiders . We strive to maintain a community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 5/10H and 10/10N in SoD, we are moving at a steady pace through heroic content (we also run Mythic + regularly!) while maintaining a fun and friendly raiding environment.

With our collective raiding experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a great time and a positive teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS :

Skilled DPS (all classes considered)

RAID DAYS/TIMES :

Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11pm EASTERN

Please reach out to us here or BNET if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555 BNET

Ladori#9225 DISCORD
Evolintent#1966

Hey there!

I am not sure if you are up to changing factions, but our guild Enshadowed is certainly looking for new members who want to raid and chill with us. We have currently been put in a “rebuild stage” with a lot of raiders taking a “break” due to this games ongoing events. Let’s pray to the Blizzard gods that 9.1.5 brings people back lol.

We are currently 3/10H, with a lull due to attendance but have no issues clearing normal again to rebuild and get the “right” players who want to progress as a team.

Here is our info below:
US-THRALL (HORDE) is a casual heroic raiding guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We are made up of a group of players active and (well some inactive this expansion) who have been together since Vanilla wow and raiding since Wrath We have been successful in achieving our goals since Wrath. When we’re not raiding, You can find us hanging out in Discord chatting and doing keys together. We strongly encourage Discord activity as it helps people get to know each other and become invested. Invested players are better raiders and better WOW friends in my opinion lol.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 9:00pm - 11:30pm EST
Current Progression: 3/10H SoD

Battlenet: Ree#1799
Discord: Kayliee#7155

I work at home so I am always free to chat if you have questions.