Stormrage - returning noob lfg

No impressive resume here. Returning after 10 years. I used to end game raid from BC til Pandaria dropped, more recently end game raided in ESO - so I do research, and am teachable/compliant if a guild would take me in.

LF an ACTIVE 18+ morning/afternoon guild since I work over nights. Semi serious/casual - hoping to make some friends, and find people to run things with

2 Likes

Hi Demon!

MGB (10/10H) is bolstering our progression raiding team and welcoming new trials. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30 EDT. Message me if you’re interested in joining us.

We are looking for any strong players but especially a Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Druid, Monk, Priest, Rogue, or Warrior.

We are a mature guild and our raiding goals are to grow our team and take down all the Mythic bosses we can. We foster learning and improvement but we will also bench players when we need better performance in the moment to kill a boss. Off-meta specs and covenants are welcome if you can play them well.

We also have a large social community and do PvP and M+ if raiding isn’t your thing.

Discord: Deadlift#4338
BTag: Deadlift#1353

Hey I appreciate the offer - but 830pm? - thats too late for me. I work over nights and i start getting ready for work about that time.

I am looking for raid times between 7am and 8pm. Seems near impossible to find guilds running between all that time lol

Hey there,

Feel free to give us a looksie at:

1 Like

Check us out

Hello there, if you’re still looking for a guild check us out!

if it wasn’t so late and was a morning guild. Tyvm for the offer though

No worries, good luck!