A time to come together as Players

I just have a different idea of “horrible”, when I read that I thought “there was another elementary school shooting”

Right?

How many more before something could be done?

Life is hard enough without worrying about some crazy person that should just take themselves out vs going after a school, church, grocery store, etc.

why the ones we give guns
to protect us
sit and watch
beat down moms and husbands
that try to stop the shooter

1 Like

You could defend yourselves.

Except that isn’t what everyone wants.

2 Likes

Which I cannot fathom.

Come back to reality I say to those who are against it.

Bad ppl will always find a way and we have less and less good ppl w/o them? That is insanity.

Pssh. You think I support those neo-libs? I’m far more collectivist.

I see.

Yes because you know, food shortages or severe water shortages, high cost of living, but my big concern is if I can have an abortion or two next month and projected effects on the LGBTQ+ community.
I’m not even political, but you know what’s really funny? I lived in a populated LGBTQ+ community who were screeching Trump was going to be their destruction the night he got elected, they were literally on the streets in groups, hysterically screaming and crying, laying in the street having tantrums it was a real scene backing up traffic and all… yet nothing ever happened to change their life’s in the 4 years, I’m not against abortion but it should be limited, all of your medical info goes into a database now, after your second it should flagged, during the Cavanaugh ordeal, I saw women on the steps of the capitol holding signs that read I’ve had 23 abortions, I’ve had 14 abortions, I’ve had 8 abortions, the signs were all over, at what point are you for women’s rights? or do you become nothing more than Serial killer? that’s my question.

1 Like

Sounds like those people were justified in their fears considering it’s Trump ramming nominations through that made this happen.

2 Likes

That is disgusting. Woman who use it as brith control.

Where do you draw the line?

An ectopic pregnancy is dangerous and not viable. Are woman going to be told, sorry this newly formed parasite is life and now you both must die?!

3 Likes

Yeah yeah #orangemanbad, but life was easier under him and all the predicted catastrophes didn’t come to light, so it just became “WE don’t like his tweets, he’s mean!!”…Like I said, Don’t care, not particularly political, but we were promised a free utopia if Biden was elected, instead we got food shortages, gas shortages, cost of power and living increases. sooo your point is?

1 Like

It’s pretty standard. In fact, it’s one of his obligations. So… yeah.

1 Like

Umm… experts is saying contraceptives is next on the chopping block.

1 Like

Every president does this, it is part of the job to pack the courts with as many “friendly” judges as you can while you are in power. Hell why do you think the Dems were floating around the idea of expanding the high courts numbers? You think they weren’t going to try and pack it?

2 Likes

Lol arm the children!

Im gonna guess some ppl would prefer a world where they dont have to shoot ppl to defend themselves from ppl wanting to shoot them?

But hey i guess ppl need military weapons to hunt those dangerous deer, or protect from a govt that if it wanted would just use a drone you cant see to drop a bomb on you.

When does someone’s right to life trump someones ability to own property??

Idk. Idc on a wow forum. But Let me buy my tank plz.

Yup, lets arm everyone instead of studying other countries on why their gun violence is low and maybe taking their example lol.

1 Like

This has nothing to do with World of Warcraft this is the general discussion forms and it is for game related things only

I mean no offense when I say this but keep this crap on your personal Facebook and off WoW related forums this is not your personal Facebook.

It’s only a matter of time before this thread gets a 404. It is in clear violation of the forum rules. On top of that most of us play this game to escape the bad things going on in the world we don’t need to be reminded of it in the game we love so much.

Lets keep real world problems in the real world and Azeroth’s problems in WoW let’s not mix the two please. Thanks

3 Likes

If people want to talk about something really tragic and ignored in our country it is the homelessness and the lack of mental health treatment for so many individuals.

Our country America is not well known for taking care of its elderly nor taking care of the homelessness and the people out on the streets with schizophrenia.

I deal with all of these things every day in my job. Nursing homes, ERs, and temporary housing actually have a large percentage of mentally unstable individuals.

Some of the Scandinavian countries are the best when it comes to taking care of its elderly and the welfare of other individuals. Are capitalistic selfish society makes it so that when you have a problem there’s no support group.

Or rather I should say there’s support groups for only for those who can afford the outrageous prices. And even if you can afford it there are not many willing to work in that particular area. There’s a enormous staffing shortage for nurses in the ER who are able to treat the very difficult psychological behavioral emergencies.

What happens is they get treated for any kind of life threats and given medication. Then they are discharged right back out on the street where EMS picks them back up in 12 hours.

This is the root cause of so much violence in the world. Undiagnosed or untreated mental health. And for those of us who are successful enough in our jobs; there is a stigma for trying to seek out help. The moment an employer even gets wind of such instability they’re going to fire you.

The mindset is always it’s someone else’s problem. Except that someone else may or may not exist. And it ends up falling on the police, the nurses, School teachers, firefighters, and other public related individuals. Also a lot of them get incarcerated. They get out on good behavior and go right back to a lack of a support group or a bad community.

One out of every four children in this country is starving. There’s a big issue right there contributing to mental health issues. People who are starving have but one goal in mind and that is to eat and that means stealing killing joining gangs and doing whatever they can to survive.

Our nation is built on immigrants seeking a better way of life but we haven’t done enough for them or our own people. This terrible neglect should be addressed but it doesn’t seem to get any kind of traction.

Past administrations have tried to solve the issue but in my opinion with no success. There are no easy answers; and we are a society coming to grips with having to choose violence to stop violence. Rather than be proactive We are becoming reactive.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/calmatters.org/commentary/2019/03/hard-truths-about-deinstitutionalization-then-and-now/

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure there is common sense between the differences in life saving measures, and elective. so that’s not even a concern, actually.

I believe there have been charts that have shown the most popular games in different states. This was back when LoL was super popular a few years ago.

WoW was very popular in rural states.

Which isn’t bad, just interesting to see since it sometimes seemed at ends with the developers in California.

Always found that funny. :smile: