A time to come together as Players

By now I’m sure most of you are aware of the horrible news that has come to pass in our country, and despite our differences or bickering I believe it is time to look after each other and assure each other during these terrifying times.

Women’s rights are being destroyed and I can only imagine that LGBT+ rights are next… I just don’t want to think about it.

Please be good to each other and yourselves. It’s not your fault, and stay strong.
:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart:

12 Likes

I agree. I too support a total ban on firearms.

20 Likes

By now I’m sure most of you are aware of the horrible news that has come to pass in our country, and despite our differences or bickering I believe it is time to look after each other and assure each other during these terrifying times.

Women’s rights are being destroyed and I can only imagine that LGBT+ rights are next… I just don’t want to think about it.

Please be good to each other and yourselves. It’s not your fault, and stay strong.

He said that

1 Like

Yeah! We only support murdering them AFTER they’re born in this country! Yeee hawww :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Dont forget texas. they are fighting to not release the data.

well you see…there is some secret tactics there you all can’t see.

okay…now we need to see it. whatever those morons did needs to be studied and never done again.

welll that and in some parts of the country…criminals know how to shoot teachers. they don’t need hay seed cops showing them how its done. Inb4 proof. They let Barney fife work on the server for that bit. convenient that…whoops it broked.

In case anybody had any illusions about what kind of awful people play this game.

8 Likes

Gaming in general is a hotbed for bigots. Far right types actually use online gaming to indoctrinate young males with their fascist ideology.

6 Likes

I dont understand why people cant just use birth control and abstinence. Why is that so hard?

5 Likes

You would have loved soviet russia

2 Likes

Yeah sure, but you (general you) also can’t say guns are bad because they kill people while also thinking abortions are ok… because they kill people.

1 Like

Unsure if you are quoting me refering to the op or calling me awful.

If you are calling me awful, I’m ok with that because anyone that thinks I’m awful because I don’t want children to be murdered is a psychopath.

2 Likes

Based on what? Because if you’re going to use the religious excuse, it’s flawed. I’m assuming your Christian. If so, your book only discusses it when God explicitly gives directions on performing an abortion and at several points they clearly describe life as starting at the first birth.

In the off chance that you’re Jewish, they advocate for abortions to protect to mother.

Even most Muslim countries allow it to a certain week.

Being anti abortion is an American right wing extremist stance.

6 Likes

You would be wrong.

So just a bigot of a different feather. Got it.

Being anti killing kids makes me a bigot? Holy hell the leftists are nuts nowadays.

4 Likes

This is not really the place for this sort of discussion.

3 Likes

Whereas the far-left bigots and extremists use schools, journalism, entertainment, and digital media.

4 Likes

Schools and journalism? So you’re saying being educated means someone is less likely to be conservative?:thinking:

7 Likes

Oh, you’re that kind of derp.

1 Like

The two aren’t related. :man_shrugging:

1 Like