[A] <The Ashen Vale> - RP/Everything - OPEN

Bump for a great group of people. Ally side this is the place to be imo, good RP and very talented pvpers, as well as just an insanely kind and helpful group of folks
10/24/2018 11:03 PMPosted by Agathorn
10/18/2018 02:26 PMPosted by Jimirra
Ishnu Alah, the Ashen Vale is opening up recruitment looking to find good people to join us in our adventures on Azeroth.

We are a social guild that does a bit of everything. RP, PvP, PvE, and my favorite small scale WPvP.

Basically if you're new to the game or a veteran player, we offer a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere to enjoy the game with others. Our motto is and always will be "RL First,always "

Ishno Dal'diabe

Are you open to day walkers? My nights are constrained otherwise.

Hello! You'd be absolutely welcome with us, but pretty much all of our big events and core leadership are on during the evening and weekends due to work, family, etc. We do have a handful of folks on during the day but not as many as our peak hours. I'd be more than happy to send you over an invite to check us out! I'm Aeriara#5223 on Discord, feel free to PM me there if you have any questions, I can get you into our discord and get someone on during the day to shoot you over an invite if you're interested!

Ishno Dal'diabe

Yes we have about 4-5 guildies who are on during the day. Very cool people to group up with.

10/25/2018 10:37 AMPosted by Shadòwfrost
Bump for a great group of people. Ally side this is the place to be imo, good RP and very talented pvpers, as well as just an insanely kind and helpful group of folks

ISR is one of the only crews out there that will sit half their crew just to give you a fair fight

/respect
10/25/2018 11:17 AMPosted by Strongbow

Ishno Dal'diabe

Yes we have about 4-5 guildies who are on during the day. Very cool people to group up with.

10/25/2018 10:37 AMPosted by Shadòwfrost

ISR is one of the only crews out there that will sit half their crew just to give you a fair fight

/respect

Bump ISR /respect
I love The Ashen Vale guild. Awesome folks and I do try to come a few times a week during the week day. Walks are always welcomed. :)
<3 @ ISR
10/25/2018 11:14 AMPosted by Aeriara

Ishno Dal'diabe

Hello! You'd be absolutely welcome with us, but pretty much all of our big events and core leadership are on during the evening and weekends due to work, family, etc. We do have a handful of folks on during the day but not as many as our peak hours. I'd be more than happy to send you over an invite to check us out! I'm Aeriara#5223 on Discord, feel free to PM me there if you have any questions, I can get you into our discord and get someone on during the day to shoot you over an invite if you're interested!

Yeah, i appreciate it!

I dont know what tomorrow looks like but il try to be on around 3 or 4pm realm time.

I really cant discord and brle ingame though due to the age of my computer but I'll not above trying.
Welcome to all the new folks and grats to our Raid Team 3/8 Heroic! Thanks for the assist Salty Sea Doggos!
1 Like
(bumping for this wonderful family I am happy and proud to be a part of <3 )
10/27/2018 08:16 AMPosted by CharlĂ´tte
(bumping for this wonderful family I am happy and proud to be a part of <3 )

Takes a long draw of Kaldorei Ginger Wine, "Grats to you on the promo Occifer, HIC!"
Congratulations to Resca and Charlotte, the newest members of our Officer Council. GGs last night doing some WPVP with Salty Sea Doggos, Kul Tiras Marines and Clan Battlehammer! Let's have a great week!
The Ashen Vale is rallying allies to join us in our fight with the Banshee Queen.

Looking for good folks who put real life first and just want to relax and enjoy the game. We identify as a family friendly social guild that focuses on RP, WPvP, and PvE.

If this sounds like a good fit, come give us a try!
11/03/2018 06:07 AMPosted by Jimirra
Looking for good folks who put real life first

Wow is life wow is pride LFM basement dwellers for our LFR progression team!
bump

right here
11/04/2018 07:06 AMPosted by Kasanyatsumi
bump

right here

You're welcome to give us a try friend, we are drama free though and family friendly. It might not be what some peeps are looking for.
I'm pleased to announce we have a brand new shiny guild website! It is a great place to find out more about us, our policies in depth, and also check out a few RP character profiles from members! I hope you check it out and enjoy!

https://theashenvale.com/
BUMP FOR THE BEST ELVES (Other than the ones in my guild.) <3 you all!
11/11/2018 09:53 AMPosted by Cari
BUMP FOR THE BEST ELVES (Other than the ones in my guild.) <3 you all!

/salute

Welcome to all the new members. We are glad to have you in the crew!

The Ashen Vale is still accepting new members. We are a social guild and if you are in to RP, WPvP, and Raiding come give us a look.

https://theashenvale.com/
*shakes fist at Jimirra*

Hey! What’s the big idea not putting my picture in the list!

Don’t even say the camera doesn’t angle down enough!

*kicks tripod from under camera. Watches it fall to floor and walks away giggling*
11/12/2018 02:42 PMPosted by Punksy

*kicks tripod from under camera. Watches it fall to floor and walks away giggling*

*raises eyebrow*
*scribbles on notepad*

"Naughty little !@#$%^-"