[A] <The Ashen Vale> - RP/Everything - OPEN

10/01/2018 11:11 PMPosted by Agathorn
What are your prefered hours of operation?

I'm mostly a day timer at best, looking to pve with a little bit of pvp if balancing settles.

We have a few folks from Europe that make up the morning crew but typically everyone is on after work around 5-6pm server. Open recruitment is closed atm but if you hit up an officer, they can give you more info. GL!
10/02/2018 06:40 AMPosted by Jimmirus
Europe

ew, gross...
10/03/2018 08:36 AMPosted by Laoghaire
10/02/2018 06:40 AMPosted by Jimmirus
Europe

ew, gross...

Yea, I bet they like achievement hunting too... nerds
10/03/2018 08:49 AMPosted by Redrun
10/03/2018 08:36 AMPosted by Laoghaire
ew, gross...

Yea, I bet they like achievement hunting too... nerds

such madness...

I thought this guild had standards...
Those Dutch and their "Hallo" it's Hello ffs...the Czechs are alright though.
Good job to our casual raid crew making their way through Uldir! Enjoy the journey fam!
Grats to our yolo rbg group. 2-1 not bad for a bunch of rag tag misfits <3
Despite having so many longears, these guys aren't bad at all! Especially Jim, he's one of the good ones. *salute*
10/03/2018 11:22 AMPosted by Laoghaire
such madness...

10/03/2018 01:15 PMPosted by Jimirra
Those Dutch and their "Hallo"

Larry is literally my favorite and this is just one of the reasons. Send the Dutch our way if you don't want them, especially Larry.
10/08/2018 07:50 AMPosted by Nearo
Despite having so many longears, these guys aren't bad at all! Especially Jim, he's one of the good ones. *salute*

/shy
Why thank ye' Captain.

10/08/2018 08:24 AMPosted by Cari

Larry is literally my favorite and this is just one of the reasons. Send the Dutch our way if you don't want them, especially Larry.

NO! Not for all the guilders in Azeroth, Larry is ours! The Dutch are okay...i guess
10/08/2018 08:32 AMPosted by Jimirra
10/08/2018 07:50 AMPosted by Nearo

/shy
Why thank ye' Captain.

NO! Not for all the guilders in Azeroth, Larry is ours! The Dutch are okay...i guess

Fine be that way! I already stole the best person on Alliance and brought them Horde, Phen is enough for me! o3o

aw stop it cari, you're making me blush :O

10/08/2018 08:32 AMPosted by Jimirra

<3
2-1 first time out in RBGs as a full guild squad. Great heals and teamwork y'all. Enjoying the journey with you laid back sum!@#$%es. GGs!
Great time raiding with these guys! One shot almost everything and people were chill when we didn't!

It almost made me enjoy pve. Almost... XD

I'll have to try and get in the next rbg group!
Shout out to our raid team 8/8 normal. Awesome job fam!
Hello Friends! We are now open once again for recruiting new members! We welcome anyone who is looking for a place to call home with interest in RP, Raiding, M+, RBGS, WPVP and just plain fun!

Here's our October calendar for a general idea of what we do and our typical event times. -- https://i.imgur.com/5McYRJK.jpg

See our first post on this thread for more details or holler at me, Faeve, Jimmirus, Brig or Yancey!

Thank you all. :)
Ishnu Alah, the Ashen Vale is opening up recruitment looking to find good people to join us in our adventures on Azeroth.

We are a social guild that does a bit of everything. RP, PvP, PvE, and my favorite small scale WPvP.

Basically if you're new to the game or a veteran player, we offer a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere to enjoy the game with others. Our motto is and always will be "RL First,always "
I am on the west coast and cannot generally play until 9pm PST, is it somewhat active later in the night?
10/24/2018 04:16 PMPosted by Lastarria
I am on the west coast and cannot generally play until 9pm PST, is it somewhat active later in the night?

Our co-GM is from WA and we have a few late night players from Cali and Oregon. You're more than welcome to try us out and join the late night crew :)
10/18/2018 02:26 PMPosted by Jimirra
Ishnu Alah, the Ashen Vale is opening up recruitment looking to find good people to join us in our adventures on Azeroth.

We are a social guild that does a bit of everything. RP, PvP, PvE, and my favorite small scale WPvP.

Basically if you're new to the game or a veteran player, we offer a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere to enjoy the game with others. Our motto is and always will be "RL First,always "

Ishno Dal'diabe

Are you open to day walkers? My nights are constrained otherwise.