From all walks of life, we hail

For Honor!

For Justice!

The Ashen Vale!
----------------------

For Full Details please check out our website! TheAshenVale dot com

Recruitment Status 2/2/19 - Open!

Who We are -
We are a group of friends who were looking for more out of their wow experience. We want to foster a kind and welcoming community of players from all experience levels and with varying interests and unite them and most importantly have fun! We are a mostly older crowd and our guild motto is “Real life comes first, always” as most of us have full time jobs, school, or families (and sometimes all three!) and we completely understand that this is a game.

What we do -
We do a little bit of everything under the sun, but our main focus are RP and WPVP/RPPVP. We have a light PVE focus with hopes for expansion soon. We run weekly RP and WPVP events.

Our Guild Story going into BFA -
Our original members were Nightelves leaving the forests in search of allies of all races in order to assist in the defense of their homelands against a vision of an impending threat. With the burning of Teldrassil, for many in this group they are fueled on vengeance against the Horde that burned their homelands, or in honor of the countless civilians slaughtered in the attacks. The Ashen Vale is a community of those seeking different things - Purpose, Vengeance, Community, A New Home, Hope, rallying together to work towards our goals.

CO-GMS - Aeriara, Jimmirus
Officers - Ashaszun, Resca, Charlotte, Brig, Yancey
8 Likes
Always exciting starting a new chapter!
1 Like
We're official!
1 Like
*The innkeeper hands you a scroll*

"He didn't say much, just to look for the traveler wearing a white cloak and an Ashen Tree as the sigil. He handed me a gold piece and asked me to give this to
you."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fellow Warden,

I hope you receive this message in good health. It seems war is on the horizon and you're presence has been requested at Nijel's Point. It is time for the Wardens to ride together once more. Travel safe and May Elune guide your path.

The Council
1 Like
((Great write up!))
1 Like
If anyone is looking for a welcoming environment, check us out. The guild leaders, Aeriara, Jimmirus, and Faeve, are kind people. They work to create a culture of belonging so all members can enjoy the guild. I appreciate their selfless leadership and think it will allow The Ashen Vale to experience only success.
1 Like
The Vale this week:

Friday: RP-PvP Gathering of the Wardens

Saturday: PvE Casual Raid Night
1 Like
What happened to starborne legacy
1 Like
03/29/2018 04:26 PMPosted by Ryndama
What happened to starborne legacy

They're alive and well. Still kickin !@#.
1 Like
Wardens, the time has come to don our cloaks and bear the Ashen sigil for tonight we ride!

((First Warden mission tonight fam))
1 Like
I like trees
1 Like
03/30/2018 07:45 AMPosted by Eldonnath
I like trees

Eldo! RP-PvP event tonight bro. /salute
The guild tabard would work well with the MOG EMPEROR’s traditional garb.

GL with the guild launch!
03/30/2018 05:34 PMPosted by Charax

Thank you so much! :)
03/30/2018 05:34 PMPosted by Charax

Shaha'lorma Charax Silvershield
Swell people. Extremely helpful. Great guild.
Warden's Journal Day One:

The last group of Wardens finally arrived at moonrise. The mood was light and we relaxed sharing tales of battles past over wine and the human ale. As we were winding down for the evening, the alarms sounded.

Multiple fires were burning in the distance as Captain Pentigast, the Human commander of the town was yelling for aid. The southern gates were breached and a Horde war party was making its way towards the center of town.

The other Wardens and I immediately engaged. This was no ordinary war party we realized, not the savage simple minded orcs we normally dispatch with ease, but a group of professionals. They operated with precision and a deadly calm. The battle went on for hours it seemed then to our surprise the war band broke off their attack.

In the distance, standing on a ridge the orc female who appeared to be the leader turned and faced us. She bagan to /chuckle and proceeded to give us a /salute.

This was a just a test it appeared and the begining of our story.

((ggs Coldsteel, great first night for our crew!))
Classy groups of folks and a pleasure to work with. Best of luck to to The Ashen Vale!
*Look to his Lt Commanders*

"The scouts have given us a location of a large group of Void Elf Traitors and thier supporters."

"Ready the Sentinels"
03/31/2018 11:59 AMPosted by Sunlerinas
*Look to his Lt Commanders*

"The scouts have given us a location of a large group of Void Elf Traitors and thier supporters."

"Ready the Sentinels"

*Nods in approval then looks to Lt. Commander Heartwhisper.*

/cracks knuckles