[A] <The Ashen Vale> - RP/Everything - OPEN

07/08/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Mïshå
Would definitely love to give this guild a try. Been on a long hiatus and just now returning for BfA

Hey Misha. We would love to have you give us a try. We have a bunch of new and returning players who resubbed for BfA. In a nutshell, We are an RP-Small Scale WPvP crew but we identify as a social guild that does a bit of everything.

We are a family friendly crew and a few of us have kids that are playing so we try to keep it PG-13 in guild chat. If it sounds like a good fit, just whisper anyone ingame and they can help you out. Hope to see you soon!
[RP] March of the Wardens coming up fam.

Please wear your Ashen Vale mogs(Tabard, Cloak, guild colors) and white ground mounts if you plan on joining us.

For the Vale!
There's no white hogs :(
07/11/2018 08:04 AMPosted by Ramborc
There's no white hogs :(

white unicorns tho
Thanks to new guildies and new allies for joining us last night in Orgrimmar. If last night was any indication of BfA War Mode, it's going to be glorious!

For the Vale! For the Alliance!
The Horde run in fear when they see Jim's legs on the move.
The burning of Teldrassil was orginally suppose to mark the creation of <The Ashen Vale> I'm glad Faeve convinced Aeriara and I to roll out the guild a few months early.

I couldn't ask for a better crew to kick off BfA with. Thankful for the new friends we've made. For the Vale!

War Mode mother!@#$ers!
Get out of our forest! K thanx bai
Hmmm, interesting.
07/26/2018 05:22 AMPosted by Fanghelm
Hmmm, interesting.

Hey Fang. How have you been?

-Jimmirus
B

07/26/2018 07:05 AMPosted by Strongbow
07/26/2018 05:22 AMPosted by Fanghelm
Hmmm, interesting.

-Jimmirus[/quote

[quote="207650578638"]Hmmm, interesting.

-Jimmirus

Been good. Remember my characters in Starborne Legacy? Is this guild the offshoot of SL?
07/26/2018 11:07 AMPosted by Fanghelm
B

07/26/2018 07:05 AMPosted by Strongbow

-Jimmirus[/quote

[quote]...

-Jimmirus

Been good. Remember my characters in Starborne Legacy? Is this guild the offshoot of SL?

Sure do, long time no see. Most of us here at <The Ashen Vale> were from Starborne but it's not a direct off shoot my friend. Are you coming back for BfA?
07/26/2018 03:25 PMPosted by Strongbow
07/26/2018 11:07 AMPosted by Fanghelm
B

Sure do, long time no see. Most of us here at <The Ashen Vale> were from Starborne but it's not a direct off shoot my friend. Are you coming back for BfA?

For sure. Ready for BfA. Just thinking of transfering off MG. Can't find any RPPVP guilds here. Its up to WrA or ED. But then ED doesn't have much open RP.
This is true, most of the old RP guilds moved to WrA. Also there are a bunch of Kaldorei themed guilds there but if you decide to come back to ED, look us up.
07/26/2018 03:48 PMPosted by Strongbow
This is true, most of the old RP guilds moved to WrA. Also there are a bunch of Kaldorei themed guilds there but if you decide to come back to ED, look us up.

Will do.
Hello there! I was interested in knowing more about the guild :) Is anyone currently on?
07/30/2018 03:59 PMPosted by Taldandiir
Hello there! I was interested in knowing more about the guild :) Is anyone currently on?

Ishnu alah Friend!

I'm sure if you contact anyone from the guild, they can help you out. I'm at work and will be on later tonight if you still needed a hand.
07/30/2018 04:03 PMPosted by Strongbow
07/30/2018 03:59 PMPosted by Taldandiir

Ishnu alah Friend!

I'm sure if you contact anyone from the guild, they can help you out. I'm at work and will be on later tonight if you still needed a hand.

Awesome i'll see if I can run into one in the meantime! Thank you!
Wardens mount up! War is upon us. For the Vale!
Pens a quick note and sends it via squirrel to The Ashen Vale:

The past week I was honored with fighting alongside members of your Order.
It pains me to see what the Horde has done to your beautiful lands.
My magic will always be there to aid you all anytime you need.
My militia will be on the shore's Thursday in hope to help any Kaldorei that have not escaped...I hope you all are well

--Aglaica

((patrol thursday again 9pm if any of your crew want to join in )