Our Watchers bring steady surveillance
Our Wardens prove their reliance
Our Guardians protect our Alliance
For Glory, For Freedom
For The Ashen Vale
Events this week! -

Wednesday - Representation at the Alliance War Council Meeting
Thursday - RP/PVP - "Boat Party!"
Friday - RP/PVP - First night of the Campaign?!
Saturday - Mythic+ Runs AND Running of the Trolls on Feathermoon-US
Sunday - RP - "Let's Catch Up!"

We're no longer actively recruiting but welcome anyone who wish to join our ranks with a focus on RP and everything in between. <3 Send a message to any of our friendly folks and we'll get you in touch with someone who can invite.
The Stonewatch Accords have been signed, our pledge made to the Alliance. Ready yourselves Wardens for tonight we ride to war!

For the Vale!
The Ashen Vale will no longer be advertising or recruiting in game but if you're looking for a welcoming community with diverse interests, come give us a try.

We are currently fighting in the Azerite Campaign and will be releasing our official guild backstory to coincide with prepatch events.

Looking forward to BfA we will be fielding PvE and PvP teams and as always our focus is RP-PvP.

Andu-falah-dor!
BfA is fast approaching and the Ashen Vale is looking to hit the ground running.

What will we offer for BfA along with our normal RP-PvP?

-A dedicated raid team
-A full time Warden War Mode leveling crew (not mandatory)
-RBG teams 6v6
-D20 RP group
-Walk up RP and Regular RP events

And most importantly, a family friendly community to enjoy the game with. Crazy on ED right?

Hit us up for more info!
Release me you fools
06/18/2018 03:40 PMPosted by Whisperleaf
Release me you fools

"Your fate will be determined soon enough blue witch. Admit yourself an agent of the Banshee Queen and maybe Elune will show you mercy."
Transcript of our current D12 campaign

------------------------------------------------
< The Rising Storm >
Campaign
by Agravaine

Player slots per session: 6
Episode length: 2 hours
Frequently: Weekly (ideally on Saturdays, sometimes Sunday)

------------------------------------------------
<RISING STORM> Episode 1 recap: For several nights Ashenvale had been haunted by a dark wailing. The Druids and dryads reported disturbances among the wisps and woodland sprites; Medeste Highmoon ( @Agravaine ) assembled a team to track down the darkness at its source.

After an investigation of the Ruins of Stardust / Talondeep Vale , the group captured a juvenile succubus and her mistress, a void elf witch supposedly named Nekora Whisperleaf. They were disintegrating and absorbing the power of a dead Ancient of Lore before being apprehended. Nekora and Zarya (succubus) are now imprisoned by the Sentinels and awaiting judgement.

After finding the bodies of several forsaken Dark Rangers that Nekora killed, it was determined that the Horde has been trying to obtain information about an occult group of Druids out of Lor'danil Barrow Den who tend to the dead. Medeste is now beginning a thorough investigation.
Exceptional people in this guild! I'm fortunate to roll with such kind people in make believe land.
Hey I am a returning player I've played on and off since BC.

This seems like an awesome guild who do I talk to about joining? :)
06/25/2018 01:03 PMPosted by Kàtt
Hey I am a returning player I've played on and off since BC.

This seems like an awesome guild who do I talk to about joining? :)

Heya Katt! Anyone online can give you a hand. Welcome back and hope to see you soon!
A wonderful bunch of folks. Members have a good enough variety in interests that you can find what you like best - RP, PVP, pet shenanigans and more. A place where you are really valued.
Can never get away from dem stinkin' elves 'ere even after Gordrakk gives 'em a good smashin'.
Feathermoon Stronghold is now Ashen Vale HQ. Come by and say hi, walk up RP, or try to murder us.

New guildies please set your hearth to Feathermoon for the SOS calls and quick CTAs.
Excited for BFA and all the new rp coming with it.
"Wardens mount up!
One more month then it's...WARRRMODE!

For the Vale!
};8]
One of my favorite guilds to see out in the world from Alliance side! :D
07/08/2018 11:33 AMPosted by Cari
One of my favorite guilds to see out in the world from Alliance side! :D

/respect
Would definitely love to give this guild a try. Been on a long hiatus and just now returning for BfA