[A] <The Ashen Vale> - RP/Everything - OPEN

04/12/2018 08:49 AMPosted by Jimmirus
IC patrol night fam...the druids in Stonetalon need our assistance and a visit to Thunder Bluff is in order.

The Tauren might still welcome peace but i fear it is too late for words or snorts...err whatever.

I fear you are correct in it being too late to talk peace. They seem to have some...beef...with us.
04/12/2018 11:14 AMPosted by Aeriara
IC patrol night fam...the druids in Stonetalon need our assistance and a visit to Thunder Bluff is in order.

The Tauren might still welcome peace but i fear it is too late for words or snorts...err whatever.

I fear you are correct in it being too late to talk peace. They seem to have some...beef...with us.

Confirmed. We herd the same thing.
04/12/2018 11:14 AMPosted by Aeriara

*Eyes the priestess thinking of their last encounter, while keeping finger on glider button*
Wardens Report: Thal'darah

A stormcrow arrived at Nijel's Point requesting aid for the druid's at Thal'darah. It was reported that a contigent of armored Sindorei soldiers and Tauren warriors had arrived in Stonetalon, setting up camp across the valley.

Our party of Wardens immediately set out towards Thal'darah hoping to find the reason for the sudden build up of Horde forces in the area.

Traveling the narrow road to Thal'darah, we were set upon by Sindorei and Tauren fighters. To my surprise, a Nightborne was in their company.
Their strategy was sound as they had us funneled in a ravine and after attempting to negotiate, we were thrown in to a pitched battle.

Suffering casualties, we finally managed to make it to Thal'darah to reinforce the druids.
The Ashen Vale will be departing Nijel's Point within the next few weeks.

We are embarking on a mission traveling Azeroth to make new allies within the Alliance.

Our company of Wardens will consist of Emissaries, scouts, translators, provisioners and guards. Coming soon to a town near you.

Caravan RP
Great Spring RP event last night, thanks Aeriara for putting it together!

Our current guild backstory is still a work in progress but we will be rolling it out as soon as we have it finalized.

We are an RP-PvP guild that identifies as a social crew that does a bit of everything. We are Kaldorei themed but welcome all races and classes. Find your fun, check out the Ashen Vale!
This week at the Vale:

Thursday: RP-Lost Part 2

Friday: Weekly Contest-Where is Faeve
RP- The Caravan Departs

Saturday: PvP-RBGs, first RBG as a guild!
Guild Photo!! https://i.imgur.com/G2Yidt1.jpg

<3
The caravan is on the move this week. Hoping to encounter new friends or enemies along the road.
Hey this a lovely group of people and anyone out there lookin' for a guild should check them out. My encounters with you all have been lovely.

Maybe you'll run into me on one of your adventures. :D
05/07/2018 12:26 PMPosted by Jimmirus
The caravan is on the move this week. Hoping to encounter new friends or enemies along the road.

We'll be watching .......
Underbelly Brawl and Balloon Festival shenanigans tonight fam!
Our mission to forge alliances continues. The Wardens caravan will be on the move tonight hoping to gain another friendly outpost on Kalimdor.
RP events this week! Check the calendar fam.
If you're looking for a home, stop by and check us out. We've admittedly grown faster than anticipated; however, we're striving to maintain a family-like gaming environment. All races welcomed!
-Timewalking this weekend fam!

-Also if you need help with your Keys, Saturday is M+ night.

-Wardens still needing an IC interview or would like to form a patrol HMU

Have a good weekend fam and remember those who gave all!
/salute
Good job on the timewalking! Brian and Sin did a great job putting it together and will be finishing up this Sunday.
2 months strong! Cruising our way into BFA. Thank you to all officers and members for helping us be the best we can be! <3

Tonight - Raffle hosted by Velicela
Friday - RP: Caravan Week 3
SUNDAY - Antorus!
05/30/2018 07:37 AMPosted by Aeriara
2 months strong! Cruising our way into BFA. Thank you to all officers and members for helping us be the best we can be! <3

Tonight - Raffle hosted by Velicela
Friday - RP: Caravan Week 3
Saturday - Antorus!

Time sure flies when you're having fun, and yet it feels like this family has been together for much longer than that. I'm truly happy to be a part of it, and look forward to more of the fun to come.

Thanks for being such a great group of respectful, fun, and helpful people! <3
Shout out to Agravaine. Thanks for teaching us noobs the finer points of D20!