[A] <The Ashen Vale> - RP/Everything - OPEN

03/31/2018 01:24 PMPosted by Tanaroth
03/31/2018 11:59 AMPosted by Sunlerinas
*Look to his Lt Commanders*

"The scouts have given us a location of a large group of Void Elf Traitors and thier supporters."

"Ready the Sentinels"

*Nods in approval then looks to Lt. Commander Heartwhisper.*

/cracks knuckles

*Gives Lt. Commander Spellbreaker a nod and a grin"

"Let's do this ...."
03/31/2018 01:24 PMPosted by Tanaroth

/cracks knuckles

/flexes quads
*yawns.* What did I miss?
03/31/2018 03:45 PMPosted by Anisam
*yawns.* What did I miss?

Aww yeahhh!!!
*looks at the bloodelves and sighs*

We could play nicely you know...

I could even give you some hair styling advice... ;)

*Flips her hair and slips away*
To all those that celebrate, Happy Easter from the Vale!
04/01/2018 08:47 AMPosted by Jimmirus
To all those that celebrate, Happy Easter from the Vale!

Happy easter to those who do and don't celebrate it. Don't forget to watch the signs on the bathroom.
Happy ... uh hmmm ... holiday?

Have a good one!))
Events this week:

Today - hanging at the Darkmoon Fair today instead of the base for some chilling and fishing!

Thursday - Community RP meet and greet! Wear your tabard!

Friday - EGG HUNT!! Wear your spring finery and happy hunting!

Sunday - RP/PVP - RPing up to the events of Seething Shore then queuing up for a few games. Outcome of the matches will determine the RP afterward!

Ongoing - Random BGs, M+s, Walkup RP at the base!

Check the Calendar/discord for more details!

Happy Easter friends - have a lovely day!
The Black Cloaks- new IC faction within the Ashen Vale. Please refer to the Wardens post for more info. May Elune guide you. <3

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761888246?page=2#post-36
04/02/2018 08:02 AMPosted by Jimmirus
The Black Cloaks- new IC faction within the Ashen Vale. Please refer to the Wardens post for more info. May Elune guide you. <3

Hmm the void elves must be in the other half "The Turn Coats"
The Black Cloaks will be starting our ongoing IC faction campaign this Saturday.

"During war it is inevitable. Evil always must be done in the name of Good".

Please contact Jasof, in secret of course, for more information.
((Shout out to <Ashen Vale> for bringing respectable fights last night. Was a blast and hope to do it again sometime.))
04/04/2018 08:46 AMPosted by Tanaroth
((Shout out to <Ashen Vale> for bringing respectable fights last night. Was a blast and hope to do it again sometime.))

Epic battles *finger cramps*

Mythic night tonight fam. Contact Huntress Brig to get you in the appropriate group.
Community Event tonight fam!

Let's put on our dress whites, sexy tabard and represent the Vale! Rise from the Ashes!
Welcome to the new folks who joined up last night! Also for the new RP folks who would like an IC introduction please hit up the Piestess Aeriara or myself.

Please be sure to check out our discord, not required but we post most of our info there and suggest it if you 're interested in wpvp.

Good patrol last night Wardens!

Shout out to Teirvel and company for bringing the fun last night! /salute
Join us in protecting Azeroth from the Banshee Queen and her minions! Don the white armor, the Ashen sigil and rise from the ashes!

Our main focus is RP-PvP but we consider ourselves a social guild welcoming players with different interests. Contact anyone from the Vale for more info.
Shout out to Huntress Brig for the awesome RP event last night! It will be continuing this Saturday.

Also this week at the Vale:

Wed: PvE Mythic + Night
Thurs: RP-PvP Stonetalon Patrol
Fri: RP Community Event
*Raises his mighty mace in the air*

For the Hor ..... Alliance!
IC patrol night fam...the druids in Stonetalon need our assistance and a visit to Thunder Bluff is in order.

The Tauren might still welcome peace but i fear it is too late for words or snorts...err whatever.