[A] <The Ashen Vale> - RP/Everything - OPEN

Good to have you!

1 Like

Glad to see you made it! Welcome aboard friend

2 Likes

A lot of fun at the arena last night with lionguard!

2 Likes

Hi there. Iā€™m looking for a guild to join in the RP realm. I would like to join a group of people that like to help everyone even those that are not max level yet so that maybe one day they can join in the fun endgame. I have some experience in wow RP but it is limited but I learn fast. Iā€™m currently a Worgen Hunter that is looking for a group of people to explore with.

Greetings just reach out to any member and the get you to the right people. Hope to see you soon!

The war is heating up. Join us for RP, WPvP, Dungeon crawling or just come to relax and hang with good folks! For the Vale!

Holiday break is over and we have lots of great plans for 2019 coming down the pipeline! Thank you all for a great 2018 and looking forward to many more adventures to come! <3

3 Likes

Welcome to all our new members. Good to have you on board!

If youā€™re in to RP, WPvP, and casual raiding in a relaxed atmosphere, come check us out.

For the Vale!

2 Likes

Congratulations to our newest officer Ashaszun!

Weā€™re also revamping our guild ranking system this week! Weā€™ll be posting it on our website once it is completed!

2 Likes

Time to assume my position at the very top! I hear the view is quite nice up there.

3 Likes

Weā€™ve had a big influx of new members the last few weeks and have decided to close our recruitment efforts as we have in the past to get to know our new members better. :heart: Weā€™ll still be posting our RP events that are open to the public and attending server wide events.

Thank you! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

We are now open again for recruitment! Please see an Officer or GM if youā€™re interested in joining and check out our website. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great guild with great people. Everyone goes out of their way to be nice and welcoming. Wish I would have joined sooner.

2 Likes

Hello!

I would be interested in joining :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Demon

3 Likes

glad you found us! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Late night gamer? So am I! I am an officer of the Ashen Vale. Though there are many or most who play during the day, hisses at the sun, there are some guildies who are on late night. PM an officer if interested. IEā€¦meā€¦Brigā€¦an officerā€¦who is on late at night. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

quality over quantity, those daywalkers donā€™t know what theyā€™re missing!

oh ya, bump

1 Like

Iā€™m a new-ish player and would really like to join this guild. My highest level character is a level 93 Alli Panda Monk, but I havenā€™t switched him over to Emerald Dream yet.

For some reason this is showing my trial character on the forums? But I have a level 5 Draenei Priest on Emerald Dream that Iā€™d like to join the guild with. I hope Iā€™m not too low of a level and Iā€™ve never RPed before, but I really want to get into a community like this one.

Are you still recruiting?

4 Likes

Yes we are and would love to have you come give us a try. We mainly are a social guild with a focus on RP, open world player vs player and fun dungeon runs with guildies. Just message any one in guild and they can help you out. Welcome to the Dream!

2 Likes

A bump for Jim and Ashen Vale

2 Likes