[A] <The Ashen Vale> - RP/Everything - OPEN

We’ll be at the Alliance RP Convention tonight for anyone wanting to know a little more about us or any of the fine Alliance RP guilds! We hope to see you there! 8-10pm Lions Rest Park in Stormwind. For the Alliance! For the Vale!

2 Likes

Sorry i didnt get a chance to talk with you, we were engaged a huge wpvp fight. My btag is #jimjosof 1414. Please contact me so we can get you set up. /salute

1 Like

The guild needs new colors. I can’t match black and white very good with leather. :disappointed:

2 Likes

Are y’all still recruiting? I just got back into the game a couple days ago and looking for a casual guild to do make friends do some dungeons and some BGs with

We are temporarily closing our recruitment efforts at this time - I will make an update to this thread once our recruitment has been reopened. Thank you for your understanding!

3 Likes

odd, recruitment never goes down, what happened?

1 Like

We close our recruitment every few months (last was in January, see above ) so that we can get to know our new members and keep our close-knit community feel. We’ll be open for recruitment again soon.

1 Like

^Thats how we roll bro. Our guild is like family. We like to make sure when people log on, they dont feel like strangers so we trickle in new members.

Its also how we keep our small wpvp crew tight and knowing we have each others backs. /salute

1 Like

Jim, grats on the warfront set. I finally completed mine last week. Looks like we both ditched the helms for alternatives. Once I am done Legion achievement hunting, I need to occasionally join you for some small-scale WPvP forays!

1 Like

Hey you are 120 now! I officially retire the Overlord set and return it to the original standard bearer. Thanks for letting me borrow it <3

3 Likes

Yes, this is my third 120… all of them warriors (something is incredibly wrong with me)!

Anytime you want to borrow my silvery Overlord set, just come grab it from my grove. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We had a soft opening of recruitment the last few weeks and are now open once again for recruitment! Please see an officer or myself to discuss joining if interested.

Elune light your path.

2 Likes

Hi there! I’m considering a transfer from WrA and looking for an RP home. Are you still in open recruitment?

4 Likes

Yes we are and feel free to come give us a try. We primarily WPvP, RP, and run M+. We do have some rules and please check out our website for more info. Hope to see you soon.

1 Like

The new forums suck

5 Likes

:frog: great guild, glad I made the jump over

4 Likes

Welcome to all our new members! We are still recruiting, see our website for details or message myself or an officer. We’ll be happy to have you! :slight_smile:

ETA - I’m for some reason unable to update our starting post for this thread, I’ll be creating a new thread soon with updated information. For the most updated info check out our website theashenvale dot com. Thanks!

2 Likes

I hate to bug you but, was your guild Darnasian Kin by any chance? I noticed you got the same guild symbol and background and race/class rules.

They’re worse than it appears. Extremely restricted, especially for returning players.

I would like to find a guild I got a lvl 110 warlock