(A) |Tavern| - Where everbody knows your name!

Bump - Join us for fun events like Evil WoW Jeopardy where you must answer in the form a threat!!

1 Like

We are good folks so join us! reach out and say Hi!

2 Likes

What classes you folks looking for most?

Any DPS really. DH / DK / Priest Backup Tanks/Heals or Mythic+ Tanks/Heals

Looking for new friends to come join us in Dragonlandworldparistokyoshanghai!

Sent MSG on discord

Returning to retail and your guild sounds like just what I’m looking for.

Sent friend request on discord. My discord is Clicker#1028

Join us as we stumble through Dragonland together! We help each other out and share some comradery along the way.

Come have fun with us! Dragon racing is at an all time high! We have 25 guildies who are lvl 70 and are beginning to form groups for heroics.

1 Like

My friend and I are looking for something exactly like this. Would love to learn more and connect! my Discord is : xtruuh#8670 . Thank you!

I couldn’t reach him on discord, if you wouldn’t mind passing along my info! xtruuh#8670

Same here Haikon#3455

Come one, come all and enjoy exploring the mystic tale of Dragonland with some friends!

At this time, our raid roster is a little full. We are still looking for people that wouldnt mind flexing in if people start dropping… and also we are going to be hitting mythics hard and would love for people to join that love doing that with a great community!

Just wanted to give Solofrog and their guild a big thumbs up. Last night in trade chat Solofrog called out someone trying to sell heroic dungeon runs. This isn’t exactly what Solo said but it was something like this don’t pay for that s*** I’ll do it for free. This makes me want to join Tavern. Not for a free run but for the ideals that prompted Solofrog to say that in trade chat.

1 Like

Love you buddy, let me know if you want to run s*** with us.

Looking forward to it. I just have to find some more time to get in the game.

Would you all need an Assassination Rogue for raid by chance? im lvl 64 atm and really enjoying it lol

We are currently looking for a main tank for our raid team. Also looking for DPS that can off heal/tank.