A simple void elf request

He probably put a spell on all of the elf ladies.

There can’t be any other explanation :joy::joy::joy:

Jk ofc :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Colien casts Look Down.
Elven women: “Oooh, I never noticed you before, hunk!”
Jazz music begins to play.

3 Likes

5 Likes

That gnome dancer seems to be doing pretty well for himself. He has sponsorships from two websites!

4 Likes

Both belves and velves need more love.

4 Likes

Where did Midare say they didn’t? Midare elaborated to my knowledge that more love doesn’t equate a free hand for more HE options on VEs, and that more love for both should look like things that uplift the main theme of each.

2 Likes

Everyone does. The Shadowlands customization additions don’t feel like they were finished tbh.

I know I’m beating a dead horse when I say this, but I think Nightborne made out the worst.

9 Likes

Never said they DID. I stated a fact.

No, this is absolutely true. Theyre awful :frowning:

3 Likes

Don’t drop people’s power words on the forum man, that’s really uncool.

6 Likes

That is incredibly uncool to plug any information about someone aside from their forum name.

8 Likes

Because we did and yes I intentionally changed characters just to add this reply. :yum: :yum: :yum:

5 Likes

I too will change toons to support this reply. (Fenelon)

4 Likes

I don’t have a Nightborne, but I have this Kul Tiran that looks like Iosef Stalin.

4 Likes

Justice for nightborne!

(Avarie?)

4 Likes

Why would I want them to look like something they’re not?

Cough

You might be on to something but I personally feel that the main reason to not putting more on the void theme it’s related to something else.

There has to be a reason reason why VEs look closer to BEs than Nightborne look closer to NEs, and imo, it feels as if they tried to cave in to the demands, but as usual, they did it half way and poorly.

It wouldn’t be the first time they come up with a fresh, interesting concept, and then completely wash it off either (Blood knights, worgen’s ferality, NE’s savagery… etc., etc…).

6 Likes

The way Tyrande seems to be the only NE npc angry and wanting revenge has me so mad.

4 Likes

well i think its obvious. they never intended to give void elves blood elf skin tones. i mean the actual void elf skin tones couldnt be mistaken for a blood elfs

i honestly think it was danuser and others who craft the lore, who convinced ion that blood elves should have blue eyes again lorewise. and for what ever reason they threw another bone to people who wanted to play blood elves on alliance

2 Likes

It could be related to that or not. It’s impossible to say unless we get confirmation (and even if something it’s “officially”, I’d still take it with a grain of salt… Blizz’s words are as believable as those of politicians).

Lorewise, Blood Elves should have gotten blue eyes long, long ago. Perhaps VEs were made as a way to soften the blow… but if they truly thought that would work, then they really are not paying attention to what the playerbase is saying or have any grasp of some groups’ train of thought.

1 Like

I was going to add this reply a little while ago but I got busy making dinner, however I want to add it now because although I would rather have NPC model Nightborne become playable, I would accept Night Elf copy/paste over the mess that is current playable Nightborne.

2 Likes

What? I don’t understand what “power word” means, sorry.

Féyrre, we’ve been discussing on these forums for three years. He himself made his name public.

And never was I told that was confidential either. Why would I assume that’s confidential, especially when he never told me I shouldn’t do that the several times I referred to him as such in the past on these same forums, even back when we were friends?

Don’t try to make it sound disrespectful to talk to people by their name.

I’m not sure what you’d like, but I have read several people asking for Void Elf hairstyles and even a few of their skins for Blood Elves, to help them roleplay as Dark Rangers.