A simple void elf request

We aren’t going to be different if Void Elves keep wanting and taking what we have, that’s the whole point because no matter what we get if it’s shared it’s not ours only.

This is good enough for me. But it only lasts for 12 seconds every minute or so, so I can see why it wouldn’t be enough for some.

Yeah. Velves not having ear options and LFD not having tail options is just insane tbh. They’re a no effort swap that are just awkward and nonsensical as exclusions.

4 Likes

Fully glowing void skintones need to be a thing, so I can be like a dark glowing lightbulb. :yum: :yum: :yum:

4 Likes

I get what you say, but I have to disagree. Void Elves can’t and will not have Light-based customizations - ever.

Yes, I know there are quite a few players asking for Velf paladins and such. That’s not gonna happen. It doesn’t make sense.

Also, even if velves and belves share, let’s say, scars or tattoos, they can be Void and Light infused each, further differentiating between both groups.

Imagination has no limits fortunately! :smiley:

Yeah. I wish there was a way to choose permanent Entropic Embrace skin and hair colours at the barber, while somehow still making it visually clear when Entropic Embrace activates.

8 Likes

Ohh and Alleria’s EE option as well, whereby our armor gets all dark and broody as well.

4 Likes

I love how the hair and skin go different from each other on that one, and that the tattoos change as well.

I don’t know how they’d go about making this, but I’d love it if they could.

1 Like

Well there are certain auras, spells and debuffs in game that change or modify the color of your character’s entire physique, including its armor. So I guess it wouldn’t be too difficult?

*edited, fixed something I wrote that was absolute nonsense, autocorrect is teasing me today lol

Oh yeah, they could do something like that. We wouldn’t be able to have separate hair and tattoo changes like Alleria that way though I don’t think. It would be one colour that affects the whole model.

1 Like

lol, if you choose to remain in Permanent Entropic embrace form. When it procs you turn into a normal High Elf for 12 seconds.

1 Like

Or you could turn into an Ethereal Elf :eyes:

Just sayin

That would be amusing, but so weird.

I’d probably rather the proc turns us even voidier, but then again people would probably also want access to that even voidier form full time. A never ending problem in a way.

2 Likes

Blame the Void’s insatiable hunger…

:octopus:

More customizations… :plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like

That is true, also just think a High Elf proc would probably summon a MHP to come and fight for you for 12 seconds as well.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Speaking of the elf and human trope.

There is one aversion to that back from BC.

Before he died, the gnome Cohlien Frostweaver was apparently a hit with the elven ladies.

2 Likes

I laughed way too hard at this!

4 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

That’s… strange… unless the phrase “My you’re a tall one” is to be interpreted in a different way.

I’m looking forward to finding the single copy of (A Gnome and an Elf who dared) lying around in some library on Azeroth now.

3 Likes

It was a one off line from a quest I just did while finally banging out the Netherstorm quests achievement.

I’m going to miss little Cohlien. He had quite a way with the elven women.