A simple void elf request

They retreated to another thread, the older one.

Pretty much the Guardian Story and the Staff of Medivh is still in a plot hole that is unanswered due to the recon of Med’an.

So Pretty much a Half Race Hybrid isn’t going to be a thing now if you Med’an.

People dislike him for being the worst Gary Stu in Warcraft. He even put Jaina to shame.

Who and what now? Which older thread?

He means Lore and he was in a recently necro’d thread.

Speaking of.

Lore what’s your source here?

Perhaps it’s possible you don’t have an actual source and this is just a headcanon of yours?

I’ve checked around several places and can’t find such info.

3 Likes

He might be taking about the High Elf Positivity thread.

Mainly a custimization thread.

Talendrion did a great mockup of Void Elves with more pastel hair colors that might be something along the lines of what they’d like to see.

19 Likes

Yes please to all of them, he did a wonderful job. Love how they have an ombré effect.

5 Likes

Now that is something I can get behind.

Very nice.

Could you ask Talendrion if they mind if I attach this to my Void Elf options posts?

2 Likes

I want those colors.

6 Likes

Those are really cool! He does great work.

6 Likes

LOVE ITTT!!! Love those hair colors :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Wowowowowowowowow those are gorgeous. I’ve never liked Void Elves getting Blood Elf hair colors, but goodness gracious, I’d sell a kidney to get my Void Elf rogue that lavender hair.

1 Like

I adore that pale pink!! I use the velfy dark pink hair and I’ve always wanted to have pink hair in game. Having this pale pink would be amazing! Belfs need it too so they can look bubblegum😂

4 Likes

Yeah!!

There are a couple of Velf hairstyles that belves should have as well!

1 Like

Yes please, I would rather have Mok’nathal over Ogres any day, and give Alliance half-elves, but at least give them paladins please.

4 Likes

Hey there Lore just trying to check again what your source is for this?

Very curious, as again I’ve seen it from a couple people but no one has ever shown the source and I can’t find it, and since you claim to be an authority on lore, I expect you must know.

3 Likes

Can’t we have both? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Why not both then.

5 Likes

Yessss both!!

And customizations for everyone :star_struck:

6 Likes