[A] <Shred Lobster> - Stormrage Is LFM!

A freshly made guild created by AoTC raiders with over 15 years of game experience. We are striving to create a positive, low drama environment to push keys, progression raid, and all around have a good time socializing with one another and playing this game that has brought us joy for the past 17 going on 18 years.

For season 4 we will mainly be focusing on bolstering out raid comp and pushing normal raids for the slime mount with a more focused push towards AoTC when Dragonflight comes around. We will be raiding 2 nights a week : Thursdays 9-11 PM EST, and Sundays 4-7 PM EST. We are not looking for you to have experience and are willing to help mold you into the raider that you wish to be as long as you have the motivation to do some research of your class/boss mechanics.

We run M+ keys regularly when we are not raiding. If we sound like a guild you’d be interested in joining, please contact any of the officers listed below.

Nathan (Aaryssia) - Discord : Nathan#2291 BNet: Thotticus#1166
Gary - Disc: NattyDugong#7045, Btag : NattyDugong#3903

Bumpy, bump, bump!

Bump! Officially this time

Bump bump give

Your daily bump! Come and join us, we’ll be raiding tomorrow!

More dots!!!

ding dong, looking to join! I have been mainly horde, but wouldn’t mind faction swapping if we are a good fit!

discord: himbo#5404
bnet: himbo#11423

Was coming to bump post, but @Leftx… have folks from Shred Lobster reached out to you as of yet?

More Dots!

I am just returning to the game after a long break and looking for a guild. I like the sound of the guild. I am planning on rolling a new character and was wondering if you are accepting a fresh character?

My battlenet is Jarexx#1232.

Here for the daily Bump!

Hello Ataya! If you haven’t been contacted by one of our recruiting officers as of yet, feel free and reach out to them. Their Battlenet and Discord contact info is listed in the original post. Fresh characters are just fine, especially how quick leveling is these days. You’ll be at max level in no time at all, and be ready for Dragon Flight!

All the best!

More dots!!!

Hey all! Our recruitment officer who handles the forums has been a bit busy so I’ve just checked in! I added a few of you, if you still haven’t heard from someone, add me at Callmehester#1997. <3

Bunmpity bump bump!

More dots!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Well alright, less do ette!!!

Hi! Just seeing this, someone added me on bnet but not sure if it was anyone from here

I believe that may have been one of our tanks/recruitment officers. Was it from Callmehester#1997?

Our usual recruiting officer has a crazy schedule this week, so we’re helping out while he’s busy with stuff 'n things.

In the meantime, I’ll keep an eye here to see how things are going. If you folks are unable to chat in game by Sunday, I’ll add you and help to answer any questions you may have about the guild.

I just accepted the request and no worries! No pressure at all

Woo hoo! I’ll check back in after work tonight and/or tomorrow morning. We may be throwing a raid group together Sunday if yer interested in joining us to check out the vibe 'n such.

1 Like