Returning player looking for AOTC guild for DF

Took a break after CN and am just coming back to catch up before DF. Looking for a 1-2 night AOTC guild (willing to go into mythic if we have he people). I have AOTC and mythic raiding experience going back to WoD and general raiding experience going back to Vanilla. My preferred times are Sun-Thurs nights. Willing to xfer and faction swap. I’m currently playing Elemental Shaman but I have a warlock as well. Not ready to jump into raiding today but will be in the coming weeks. Feel free to reach out to me at my battletag Spiekerboxx #1409 or on discord at Spiekerboxx #8152.

Heya Spiekerboxx!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hi Spiekerboxx!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! [US][Zul’jin][Horde] is recruiting high mythic key runners and heroic raiders for Season 4 and into Dragonflight! Though we are casual friendly, we work to create a fun and dynamic environment for those who perform the highest levels of content. We have Keystone masters, former heroic and mythic raiders on our roster and we work to foster a healthy and toxic free community. We are recruiting dps, especially rogues, death knights, monks for Raid, and we can always use more tanks and dps for the highest levels of M+. We are fortunate enough to have plenty of healers for raid, and we are not in need of a tank for Raid. We are currently progressing through heroic, and we are looking for raiders willing to do the work, have a measure of patience as we progress through raid and willing to be a team player, taking and giving constructive help through content. Though we are principally on Zul’jin and are horde side, our community is all encompassing and players from all servers and cross faction are welcome

Let Kiuayoukai, Vathorean, Voldai or Wrekkfull know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321
Discord Voldai#4831
Battle.net Voldai#1273
Discord Dat#2310

Hi Spiekerboxx!

If youre looking to join a new guild building up its ranks for Dragonflight, come be a dragon and join the Mystic Dragons. We wont be doing raiding in shadowlands at this point but we will be doing 2 weeknights once DF comes out. In the meantime, we are all leveling up potential dragonflight mains and hanging out in discord getting to know each other and talking plans for the expansion. Check out our recruitment post below!

H Thrall 2 weeknight 8-10PM EST raiding for DF - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hiya Spiekerboxx!

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We’re doing the Fated raids in Normal for the Slime Kitty, but will be returning to our AOTC focus in Dragonflight. We’ve been looking for more ranged dps and would like to invite you to check out our team. Raid times are Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 7-9PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If you are interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Bump it up

Discord friend request sent, think we might be a fit!

Here’s the link to our guild’s post:

Bumperooski

Dropping our recruitment thread below for you to check out. We are a one night a week AOTC focused guild looking to add some players for DF. Take a look and reach out if you have any questions. Best of luck in your search :slight_smile:

Bump. Gearing up and looking for a home for DF.