Returning player LFGuild to reroll with [A] or [H]

Preferably AOTC for 1-2 nights of norm/heroic raiding in DF with M+ options the rest of the week. I’ve raided on and off over the years and am a good player but I don’t have up-to-date logs to show you; I only briefly ran M+ in season 1 and 2 on different toons.

Thank you!

Hi there. I’d like to discuss what you’re looking for in a guild a little further. Please add me on discord. Darryl_TTD#8725

Hiya Beastfiend!

Take a look at the link down below. If you feel we might be a good fit for you, please feel free to reach out to one of our recruitment officers (contact info listed in the post).

Have a good one!

Hi Beastfiend!

I think you would be a great addition for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vathorean, know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Heya!
We are a growing guild on Dalaran (H) and are looking for new players. We’ll be doing Normal and Heroic raiding for DF and Mythic+ so we might be just what you’re looking for. The latest reply has a list of what we need the most, but don’t be shy to hit me up on either Discord or Bnet and we can chat more about it. My adds for those are also in the post :slight_smile:

Edit: copied my original Forum post since the link didn’t work :frowning:
Hey everyone!
We are a small guild on Dalaran, US that was founded back in 2018. Ultimately during BFA and SL most of us decided to take a break from the game, but now we’re back, baby! At this point we’re looking for all classes and specs and don’t mind if you’re just returning as well or starting out brand new in WoW!

We are looking to tackle raid content as well as Mythic+, but aren’t opposed to mount and transmog runs either.

The only thing you need to bring with you to the guild is having Discord. We do not ask you to speak on there if you don’t like, but you’ll need to be able to listen during group content. We also encourage you to ask for help if you need it and/or being willing to help other guild members if you are able.

Please reply on here if you’re interested or contact me on Discord (snow#2620) or battle.net (snow#14458)!

Beastfiend,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Beastfiend,

Currently looking for more dps for a casual AOTC focused raid team that runs on Sunday and Monday nights 9p-11p Eastern.

If these nights are something that works with your schedule, please reach out and lets have a chat.

Bnet: deathfire#1102
Discord: deathfire#8715

Heya!

If you’re still looking, feel free to send me a PM and we can see if its a good match. Discord is Seppy#7337

Even if you’ve found a guild but still want a pool of people to play with, feel free to join our cross faction community!

Community Link: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/jPAMeV0s9v0?region=US&faction=Horde

Hi Beastfiend, I just spoke with a couple that is looking to get off of emerald Dream, said it is pretty dead. We are Tom Sellecks Mustache on Thrall (EST) and adult Normal/Heroic raiding guild. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up.
Good luck in your search.

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for Dragon Isles and beyond.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:
Fulltime Position Available
Tanks:

DPS/Tank Off-spec to fill in and run Mythic +

Heals
Fulltime position available!
Heals/DPS off spec to fill in as needed

DPS:
Would love to have a Rogue
Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might be Mustache Enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

The Clique is a late night AoTC guild on the norgannon cluster. We raid 2 nights a week, Tuesday and Sunday from 9:45pm to 12:45am cst. We also do quite a bit M+ on off nights. We are looking for more raiders to fill out our raid roster for DF. If your interested please feel free to contact me battle tag Hadorya#1497 or in discord Hadorya#3191

Hey buddy just wanted to reach out because I think you could be a good fit:

Conscripted is an Mature 18+ guild looking for players that want to push AOTC and get into Mythic raiding content. Running keys and M+ content when were not raiding, We are a very active, friendly community who like running old school content too.

GM has 6+ years of experience in leadership positions from running a successful guild, to Raid leading, to being an officer at multiple different levels.

Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm CST
80-90% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
Willingness to study raids and become familiar with current content
Discord
Be able to take constructive criticism. We all have bad nights. Were here to learn and grow as a team and were not all perfect.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
Communication
A sense of community and direction
We love doing events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc
An active discord

What we expect from our guildlings:

Respectful of one another & a team player
Ability to take constructive criticism
A sense of humor
Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
Knowledge of your class

Our current needs: Spriest, Mage, other ranged DPS

Contact Info
Discord: Bost0n#8760
Btag: CGiMythic#1930