[A/RP] <Templars of the Rose> Recruiting

Bumping for a great group of people. If you're ever interested in learning more about the guild, feel free to whisper me in-game and I'd be happy to chat!
Hello, would love an invite for my Alliance holy paladin Carcuun. Who should I whisper/message for more information about this guild?
Hey there, Timotec. I received your in-game mail and responded there as well, but if you're interested in joining, head on over to templarsoftherose.net and submit an application.

Our recruitment officer, Sielic, knows that you're coming so he'll be keeping an eye out for the application. Once it's in, he'll take it from there.

Looking forward to seeing you in-game!
Legion's right around the corner and if you're looking for a great place to call home and a great group of people to experience the content with, give us a visit at www.templarsoftherose.net!
Old Wyrmrest Accord player returning for a month or two to scan the game and see if it's worth coming back for longer. Missed two xpacs but I feel inspired to come back, and I like what I see on your website. I'll be sending you guys a message once I get a new set of toons situated on ER.

Oh, what is the Rose's policy on alts? Given the really big emphasis Legion seems to be putting on every class getting a storyline, that question is more important than ever, since I always have a serious Altitis issue.

And I foresee a slight complication, given you base in Northrend and I'm gonna be starting from scratch, heh. But I guess achieving the levels needed to keep up will be a good chance to get involved with the RP in the meantime.
Hey there, Arlenias. Welcome to Earthen Ring! To answer your questions:

Once you're accepted as a full member, you're allowed to have all the alts you'd like. We have a lot of altaholics in Templars of the Rose.

As for our Northrend base, you wouldn't be the first Templar leveling and having difficulty getting up there. Fortunately, we've become quite good at summoning folks via warlock or hoofing it with passenger mounts. Once we get your FPs squared away, you'll be popping in and out of Westguard with no problem.

Let me know if that answers your questions and looking forward to hearing from you ingame.
Fair enough, Ari. I want to get one or two toons to a visible level before I start getting serious, though. Now, do I need to apply on your website first, or can I speak with someone and get the ball rolling in-game first? I'd rather ask these questions now rather than risk being a pest later.
Apply to our website, the steps are outlined here:
http://templarsoftherose.net/trgn/join

As a note, I will be on vacation starting Saturday, but Sielic (Recruitment Officer) and Koryander (Co-GM) will be about to answer any of your questions. Also, we appreciate in-game contact anytime, but since we're application-only, that's what kicks recruitment off.

Also, we're Discord users, so that's another awesome way to get ahold of folks.
Beautiful. I'll get my toons squared away and apply on the site once I feel confident enough. Have a great vacation, Ari.
06/10/2016 03:24 AMPosted by Bristia
Beautiful. I'll get my toons squared away and apply on the site once I feel confident enough. Have a great vacation, Ari.

Thanks! Just approved your account. Apologies for the wait. I was driving down nearly the whole East Coast yesterday and just settled in for vacation. You're approved and good to go to post an app.
/bump OP updated.

We've received record registrations and applications in the last few weeks. We're still open for recruitment and are preparing for the excitement that is Legion. Now's a great time to join and get to know guildmates before the expansion hits and everyone hits the ground running. If you're looking for a mature roleplaying crowd that plays multiple games, we might just be your new home. Check the OP for more information.
Also making a note that Allianceside, we host a weekly open RP night for random RP and guild plot RP. It's open to to public, especially those looking to join Templars of the Rose. Contact me weekly about location and what's on the docket. It ranges from tavern gatherings, D&D-style roleplay sessions, to IC PvP.

Added also to the event thread:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1074268520
Greetings, all! Giving this thread a little /bump. We're still searching for excellent folks to join our RP community. See the OP for more information and hope to see you ingame.
We also support TotR

Heading into Legion we are actively looking for new people to support them and our growing community

WWW.GODSWARRIORS.COM

~
07/25/2016 11:29 AMPosted by Pic
We also support TotR

Heading into Legion we are actively looking for new people to support them and our growing community

WWW.GODSWARRIORS.COM

~

Thanks, Pic! :D
Hello there!

I signed up on the website, but figured I should post here. I am interested in Blood of the Rose to try out roleplay Horde Side. My schedule tends to be a little weird due to family obligations and other hobbies, but I would love to speak to someone in game to get some more information as well.

Thank you!
08/09/2016 07:19 AMPosted by Autumnwolf
Hello there!

I signed up on the website, but figured I should post here. I am interested in Blood of the Rose to try out roleplay Horde Side. My schedule tends to be a little weird due to family obligations and other hobbies, but I would love to speak to someone in game to get some more information as well.

Thank you!

Awesome! Just approved you and you're all squared away! Our Hordeside presence is a little smaller than Alliance but we're hoping to stir up more roleplay come Legion. We currently have a level 60 content level raid team forming there for fun. But through the TRGN and Discord, you'll always have people to connect with and hang.

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I also nudged you over to Sielic on the TRGN for recruitment!
Salutations friends. I am new to roleplaying and Templars of the Rose seems like a great guild! My account is currently pending approval for the website, and I eagerly wait to finish applying.

Just thought I'd post here to say hello :)
08/21/2016 10:29 AMPosted by Pungewort
Salutations friends. I am new to roleplaying and Templars of the Rose seems like a great guild! My account is currently pending approval for the website, and I eagerly wait to finish applying.

Just thought I'd post here to say hello :)

Hey there! You're all approved on the TRGN and ready to go. I was traveling this weekend due to a Templar wedding and just arrived home. Let our Recruitment Officer Sielic know if you have any questions.
/bump to return to the first page and OP updated.