[A/RP] <Templars of the Rose> Recruiting

*poke*
Well I be darned.
/bump OP updated now that it's the end of MoP.
/bump!

If you're looking for a WoW home to ride out the lull between expansions, consider this: a mature gaming group that roleplays in WoW and enjoys time together in other games. Many are busy young professionals who, when the day is done, enjoy sitting down, cracking open a beer, and playing games with like-minded people.

See the OP for more info about us. To talk to us, message any Templar in game for more info or whisper any one of our officers: Koryander, Jarrick, Sielic, or Jaffar.
Great roleplay guild filled with great people. If you have any questions, feel free to touch base with me in-game and I'd be happy to help out.
Bumping for bumper stickers.
11/11/2015 03:47 PMPosted by Arialynn
/bump!

If you're looking for a WoW home to ride out the lull between expansions, consider this: a mature gaming group that roleplays in WoW and enjoys time together in other games. Many are busy young professionals who, when the day is done, enjoy sitting down, cracking open a beer, and playing games with like-minded people.

See the OP for more info about us. To talk to us, message any Templar in game for more info or whisper any one of our officers: Koryander, Jarrick, Sielic, or Jaffar.

Some of us do enjoy cracking open "a" beer, and some of us are Kanta and Jarrick. :P
Pfttt.
12/12/2015 11:27 PMPosted by Anthadin
11/11/2015 03:47 PMPosted by Arialynn
/bump!

Some of us do enjoy cracking open "a" beer, and some of us are Kanta and Jarrick. :P

Staying hydrated is vital for our health.
Templars know how to stay properly hydrated.
Happy Holidays from the Rose, Earthen Ring!
Happy Holidays, Earthen Ring. Looking forward to another great year!
Hi, your guild sounds like it may be a great fit for me. I am not heavy on the role playing (mostly just between me and my characters and the stories I write), but I'd be interested in doing some more of the stuff you mentioned. I am curious if you are doing any raiding and if you would be interested in bringing a lowly Ret Paladin into the group!
01/13/2016 01:06 PMPosted by Kronulos
Hi, your guild sounds like it may be a great fit for me. I am not heavy on the role playing (mostly just between me and my characters and the stories I write), but I'd be interested in doing some more of the stuff you mentioned. I am curious if you are doing any raiding and if you would be interested in bringing a lowly Ret Paladin into the group!

Greetings, Kronulos!

While our main focus in the guild is roleplay, we do raid on Thursday nights from 8pm to 11pm with a 10 minute break at 9:30pm. The raid is known as The Black Watch, and is the in-character elite fighting force of the Rose.

If you're interested in talking more about roleplay and raiding opportunities in the guild, feel free to send me a message in-game or contact me through our website at http://templarsoftherose.net/
We're still recruiting! Drop us a line in-game or on our website if you're interested in learning more about our guild.

http://templarsoftherose.net/
Thanks, Jarrick. In addition to being a very active roleplay/PvE guild in WoW, Templars of the Rose is present in Star Wars: The Old Republic and we host our own Minecraft server. In other words, we're more than the usual package and we're always seeking out mature, members who want to kick back with like-minded, no-drama folks at the end of the day.

We're active in other games as well in smaller groups, just give us a holler and ask.

Contacts:
Arialynn (GM)
Koryander (Co-GM)
Sielic (Recruitment Officer)
Jarrick (Raid Lead)
Jaffar (Roleplay Coordinator/Officer)

You can also whisper any online Templar for info or head to templarsoftherose.net.
Though there may be a post expansion lull, there's never a dull moment within the Templars.

A recent assassination attempt within the walls of Westguard was thwarted and now two Templars are missing after pursuing the assassin through a makeshift portal. Patrols have been doubled and the Keep has been locked down until the missing Templars are found and the assassin has been brought to justice.

On top of PvE and PvP, there's never a shortage of RP to be had. If you're interested in getting in on the action, feel free to contact me in-game and I'd be happy to set you on the right path.
I am new to Earthen Ring and would like to meet some fresh faces. I haven't seen to many since I started but look forward in the future to meet new people. Hope to see you in game.
Hey there, Talras. Welcome to Earthen Ring! Hit us up in game and also drop by our little niche on the web: templarsoftherose.net.
/bump OP updated. We've re-opened our Hordeside chapter and will be recruiting on that end of the pond soon. We're also super active in Star Wars: The Old Republic and have a guild Minecraft server. Top that off with ongoing WoW RP and heroic raiding and we're weathering the WoW content drought darn well. Whisper an online Templar (or Blood) ingame to learn more, or pop over to our home:

templarsoftherose.net