[A-RP] ☾ .•<Enudoril>•. ☽

Same here, application submitted!

3 Likes

Thank you both for your interest! It is now a delight of mine to reveal our path talent system.

I will be updating the OP with the paths (guardian, shadow, tender, and mystic) and what you can expect from the tree and its specializations and some questions that may be asked. Of course I won’t reveal the whole talent system until it is finished, and hopefully by then I can post pictures because I am going to put in some graphical work.

This way there can be a clear goal and path on how to achieve the highest IC rank in the guild: Ancient (outside of officer of course)

We had a fantastic promotion ceremony, and received a blessing by Aessina and the forests of Ashenvale!! It was so beautiful, I can hardly describe it.

To the point we are inspired to find a green dragon, some dryads, more keepers, a mountain giant, an ancient, etc.!! If you are interested in RPing in any of those (of course these are not requirements to join, you can still be a night elf or worgen or druid etc.), we can help you obtain the appearances of such to RP in-game with the utmost immersion.

Yes
YES!
YEEEEEESSSS!

XD I am loving this guild and I’m not even involved yet!

1 Like

These people are pretty cool, or so I am told.

1 Like

My name is Oromae. I Role-play a Keeper of the Grove character. I’ve had a hell of a time in Enudoril already, and with my friends in the Kaldorei Role-play community. It’s an amazing thing to RP as these Forces of Kalimdor and children of Cenarius that fight on the side of the Alliance and I’d recommend Enudoril for anyone wanting to explore their imagination.

1 Like

Lemme just shamelessly plug my dragon’s artwork https://twitter.com/regalgorgon/status/1166112800562929664

Oh and congratulations to @Orommae as being a newly appointed officer!! He has provided quite a bit to the guild already, and I appreciate all the hard work and professionalism he has displayed so far.

2 Likes

“Champion of the Dream! Strike with wing and claw!”

2 Likes

Hello lovelies~

1 Like

Hello Gaeia.

Forums are pretty quiet lately. Hope the guild is going well.

Everything is going well! Getting the Classic variation of Enudoril going didn’t launch, sadly. I am unsure if we will have one, but at least our focus and resolve is still there. We have had quite a lot of promotions the past month, and they are well on their way to become important parts of the guild and I could not be more proud :slight_smile:

1 Like

So cool to see such great examples of Kaldorei focused RP guilds out there! I will keep an eye out for you all on the server :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just wanna’ say- idk if it’s intentional or not- that your tabard with that chest piece is so cool??? The crow skull and the claw marks are so cool

Thanks ! Intention yeah. Your the first person to kinda catch that though. Nice ! One of many outfits. I have too many lol.

1 Like

Oh I can relate LOL I made a transmog blog over on tumblr because of all the mogs I made but don’t want to wear for my druid. But at the same time, while you can make many mogs for a druid, none just ever seem to fit huh?

1 Like

Mother of Light. I have a chance!

Oh that is such an old message! Hah, all you need to do is DM me when you’re available/on and I can get on as soon as I can D:

I’m too lazy to make a druid transmog, to be honest most of it looks too ornamental/ceremonial and not functional or at least not in the “style” I like. :frowning:

1 Like

I feel that. Especially with WoW, a lot of it is all green and bright and I much prefer something purple or blue

Can’t wait to Experience to many stories with Enudoril. Since I am the First Thornspeaker to join your ranks!. I Hope someday I can pass on my Knowledge to the others in the guild (In Rp that is)