[A-RP] ☾ .•<Enudoril>•. ☽

☾. •… ...•.☽

"We survived over ten-thousand years of oppression of many different tyrants. Our world even has its original blueprint at the tip of our fingers to remind us of its beauty. Look what our negligence brought; it brought ruin, war, and destruction. My people can barely keep a home, despite having many. Come, help us restore the balance to this world and take better care of the wonders that is Life.

"Andu-falah-dor!"
☾. •...

…•.•.☽

•Focus•

<Enudoril> is a kaldorei-themed guild with a focus on the restoration and preservation of Azeroth. There will be many druids of all totems involved, as well as some you have never heard of before. Those that are allied with the kaldorei may join, as it is not exclusive to the night elves. We need all the help we can get to save this world. Its idea is to give everyone a sense of nostalgia with Classic WoW inspirations.

•Name•

Enudoril is a rough translation to “caretakers of the wild,” once said by the Voice of Elune to anoint her favored.

• What You Can Expect •

Immersive, story-driven roleplay!

Here within Enudoril, we hope to provide the development and immersion you crave for your character and your own time. With your help, we can create compelling stories for not just yourself, but to the guild and all involved.

Character Development!

Speaking of character development, nothing is more satisfying than seeing a murmuring vagabond turn into a notorious kingpin or fledgling shadowmage turn into a dangerous void caster.

Friendly and Easy Going Leaders!

We know how hard it can be to join a guild with people you may not know. Our Co-Leaders and Officer Core are made up friendly, long time roleplayers who are willing to assist in anything you made need. We are LGBTQ friendly and open and accepting to all!

Welcoming Environment

We know the importance of acceptance. Intolerant guilds or guilds that refuse to do whatever they can to help you fit in are not great guilds and they don&rsquo;t last long. With us, our officers and leader will do what they can to help your character concept fit in or to encourage a brand new character. We will not outright turn you away just because your character does not fit in. After all, a character is replaceable and you can create a new one; we cannot create a new one of you. Should you need us to respect any pronouns or if there are triggering topics that have not been covered within the rules, you can bring it up to us and will be your champion should topics of such are brought up IC or OOC.

☾. •...

…•.•.☽

•Ranks•

The Animist
Leader of Enudoril

Council
These members are very few and are the most trusted to keep the stability and activity of Enudoril.

Ancient
The most revered and honored of the Enudoril, and can come of any walk of life or branch of Enudoril.

Guardian
Those that guard the Enudoril and the rest of Azeroth in their name. They can be of any walk of life, and they prefer the battlefield and to protect with their skillsets.

Tender
The coveted healers of both body and mind. They are integral in the restoration of the world and the rehabilitation of Azeroth&rsquo;s denizens…

Shadow
The guerilla war fighters and recon experts, these experts of night are some of the most clever at their profession. Often hailed as assassins or outrunners, they are an essential and iconic part of kaldorei history.

Mystic
The researchers that craft expert advice on areas and situations we may be unaware of. These highly intelligent members prefer not to be on the front lines or unable to heal those as best as the Tenders, but they are important to a successful project.

Neophyte
A member not yet chosen of the main four. When you become a Neophyte, you pledge yourself to a path and prepare your oath and promise to Enudoril.

Initiate
Those that are not ready to join Enudoril’s missions and are awaiting their promotion to Neophyte.

OOC/Alt
Anyone not involved in any of this but still wishes to be social.
☾. •…

…•.•.☽

•Path Specializations•

Guardian:
  • ☆•. Protector (sturdy and stalwart that specialize in stamina)
  • ☆•. Ferocity (attack/melee DPS spec)
  • ☆•. Stalwart (the not-as-tank but decent tank that fulfills a support role)
Mystic:
  • ☆•. Oracle (the seer type cast fortunes and protect)
  • ☆•. Conjurer (offensive spellcaster)
  • ☆•. Archivist (those that focus on research and development)
Tender:
  • ☆•. Restoration (heals in chunks/focuses on thorough-put)
  • ☆•. Astral (support class/ heals over time)
  • ☆•. Umbral (support class/ protection and magical barriers)
Shadow:
  • ☆•. Assassin (specializes in poisons and how to easily dispatch an enemy)
  • ☆•. Stealth (the ability to go unnoticed and surveil important information)
  • ☆•. Diplomacy (the ability to calm a situation and negotiate; the best talker)

What are Path Trees?

Click Me!

☆•. A very experimental and exciting new mechanic to the guild; a talent tree that helps your character’s growth and rolls in our DiceMaster combat system (that will also be described!)

☆•. Each tree will fulfill your character’s path, where the end talent is your final promotion to Ancient of (Tender, Mystic, Guardian, Shadow) and will be renowned in your journey here in Enudoril.

☆ Each event and impromptu RP you attend will grant you Leaves, a sort of guild currency you can use mainly to spend on talent trees or to buff up your DiceMaster traits. We will implement an item/storage system too for health potions, mana potions, etc.

☆•. The rules for the talent tree are simple. You cannot reset your progress in favor of swapping talents, but you can put any newly acquired points (earned from attending events as well as being active- points acquisition will be explained later on) in another specialization (spec) within your chosen tree.

☆•. If you wish to swap paths on your character, your progress still will not reset but you cannot further that talent tree or its specs, but you can further your new path’s tree.

☆•. “Why would I put points in another spec before I earn Ancient?” That is a very good question! If your character wants to acquire more knowledge and more battle or healing prowess etc., maybe they are not ready to be an Ancient of their prospective path just yet. Of course once you reach Ancient, you do not have to stop there. There will be a second talent tree in the near future to further expand upon your knowledge. But for now, let’s stick to something simple! (As in once you reach Ancient in one of your specs in your path’s talent tree, more talents will be unlocked for that respective tree- much like how Legion had your artifact start off small but as patches hit, you were able to achieve more traits).

☆•. “Can I use all of the specs I mastered?” Yes! Each talent you chose can be used in combat or other events (diplomatic events will also gain points).

•Guild Goals•

.•To provide more casual, walk-up RP to those within the guild•.

.•To create a community-like atmosphere•.
.•To create a new night elf RP hub•.
.•To foster, sponsor, and create community RP and events•.
.•To craft a druid theory crafting RP Discord to support and flourish creativity within all communities•.

☾. •…

…•.•.☽

•Rumors and Hooks•

"I thought I saw a tree move right before my very eyes when they passed by my town." ~Awe-struck citizen

“You would think they were a peaceful, tree-hugging bunch. Instead, they took down an entire orc squad and replanted the cut-down trees.” ~Ashenvale Outrunner.

“Are they even necessary? We’re at war! They should be helping us in battle, not… whatever it is they are doing.” ~Skeptical Dagger-Thrower

•Misc. Comments•

This guild is brand new on this server. I am doing this kind of alone and I hope to make new friends and garner a lot of support for community projects (such as the druid RP theory crafting Discord), as well as events. Of course it will be slow rolling at the start, but I am hoping with the combined effort of creative minds and wonderful people, we can create something everlasting and great. I hope to learn and grow with all of you.

•Resources•

Guild Website: https://enudoril.shivtr.com/
Application: https://enudoril.shivtr.com/site_applications/new
Guild Tumblr: enudoril.tumblr.com

•Contact•

Gaeia in-game or gorgon#6137 on Discord

☾. •...

…•.•.☽

16 Likes

Mad props on the formatting, and good luck!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

When we have enough individuals, which should be soon so get in on this action- we will begin the votes where we will try to start a new RP hub. I want to call it Teldranaar, keeping the nomenclature for a kaldorei town and in honor of Teldrassil.

1 Like

Zin’Azeroth, nature friend. I hope this project goes well :smile:

2 Likes

The Open recruitment period has ended, and it is now in the guild’s best interest to go by the Application system.

If you have not already, you can take a peek at the website https://enudoril.shivtr.com/site_applications/new

This is to better make sure this guild is for you. This also is beneficial to those that have tight time constraints and cannot make it online for a day but want to express interest, as well as a few prompts to help challenge your mind and get you inspired to write with us.

1 Like

Good luck with the guild. Always glad to see more Night Elf communities popping up.

2 Likes

Leader is really nice and kind, even is helping me with Kaldorei RP. c: See you soon!

2 Likes

awwWWW you’re so kind ;^;

2 Likes

Hello everyone! It’s me, Gaeia, here to announce we are now looking for officers! The criteria is simple at this stage as there are none but myself: be the best person you can be.

Part of being an officer for my guild is to be everyone’s friend. Make them feel welcome, let them know that you are their friend. If someone is having a bad day, you talk to them and let them know you are here for them as their guildmate.

When someone looks at you with the guild tag, they see strength and warmth. The strength to carry on what needs to happen for a healthy guild environment, and the warmth needed to make people feel safe and in good hands.

Misuse of power will have a high intolerance, but there is going to be a level of trust between us on both ends to settle what needs settled if it comes to that. You will be my close eyes and ears, and you will do what I cannot when we are not online at the same time.

You will help carry out events and brainstorm with me and be my hype(wo)men if I get cold feet, and I will do the same for you! We will be a team. We will be the face of the guild and you will all be my partners.

I will always need a second or third set of eyes and opinions, so that this guild is a joint effort of many and not the whims of one.

1 Like

I thought to myself… we’re missing something. I looked over at the prestige ranks- Guardian, Tender, and Mystic- and realized we’re missing one very important one! Introducing the Shadow! An unoriginal name, but one to keep with the simplicity of all the others and an iconic visual.

Gosh I’ve been so focused on art, and all the love and support the community has given me <3 I appreciate you all, and with that appreciation it’s one of the things driving me with this guild, but also to help keep things consistent (lemme be ur personal artiste <3 <3 <3) by drawing my guild members when they reach their prestige status in the guild (when they get promoted past Neophyte).

Thus why the guild has limited spots, so I do not drive myself crazy. But I’m doing it for the aesthetic. Of which, we have a Neophyte promotion ceremony next week so get in while you can!

3 Likes

Absolutely adore the concept and their GM! Wishing you guys the best and happy to see more Kaldorei guilds starting up!

2 Likes

That is amazingly generous and creative so it should be a recognized team building activity EVERYWHERE. Excuse me while I instruct my supervisor in the use of MS Paint. :+1:

2 Likes

This sounds like a really neat project! After looking at the website and tumblr I’m definitely interested. I’ll be keeping an eye out for you folks while online!

1 Like

Not that I am biased (lol) or anything, but it’s a lovely guild with friendly members and a great GM! We are about to have our first little event soon, so it’s a good time to join up!

I would offer cookies, but An here isn’t the best baker - however! She could make you a mean quilted blanket or flower crown!

I would love to make more friends <3

Edit: Typos!

2 Likes

Kmkmkawneaw you are all so great, I can’t even ;^;

And call me crazy, but I am already setting something up for a Horde antagonist to the guild. Giving me Classic feels with the night elves vs. orc stuff, that instead of just making a campaign full of NPCs, I’d rather just give a chance for Horde alts with a small concept to also inspire more activity on Horde at the very least (I also hate controlling the narrative and would want each member to maybe have their own rival in the story that they, themselves, create and can be puppeted).

I will definitely have my hands full! But with respect, adoration and patience, it can work out I think.

3 Likes

Have I’m home for the week if you want to invite Sinvala

1 Like

This is really exciting! I’ve just come back after a long absence to find most of the Kaldorei RPers I knew gone…I’ll be applying soon!

1 Like

Filled out an application! Looking forward to hearing back from y’all!

2 Likes

It is so remarkable that you are all so supportive and adoring of the guild ;^; I will definitely take a look at applications!

While the promotion ceremony has to be rescheduled, this gives an opportunity for new applicants to get on board! I will be on vacation (and building a new PC, busy busy!) from this Friday to this Monday and will only be available in Discord (but my amazing officers should be able to assist with any in-game needs hopefully) and will check the website when I am back at my hotel or when we’re at dinner or something.

Also, Faele, if you’re seeing this, I am so sorry I couldn’t get back to you sooner in-game. I was going to mention this is definitely not a druid centric, but kaldorei centric with druidic themes so while we focus on kaldorei stuff, we accept dryads, keepers of the grove, mountain giants, ancients of lore/war, worgen, KT druids, you name it!

1 Like