[A-RP] ☾ .•<Enudoril>•. ☽

Yisssss so happy too to have a Thornspeaker!! I have always wanted to make one, but my love for druids has become strictly kaldorei no matter how hard I try. So I cannot wait to take in more so we can cleanse the world :smiley: And also cleanse my sleeping schedule because this is not a good thing rn LOL

2 Likes

I should be home Wednesday - I’ll drop a DM

1 Like

I Understand where your coming from. I’m the same way with Dwarves, About the Majority of my characters are either a Regular Dwarf or Dark Iron

1 Like

I am so in love with all of this. I’m still working on a character, but I will be applying soon and am really looking forward to hopefully joining <3

2 Likes

Your website is beautiful and the guild sounds amazing! Despite what the attached character is here (void elf), Celebrían is now a proud Kaldorei. I’ll be on the lookout for some members to talk to in-game. :crescent_moon:

1 Like

Applying now! :slight_smile:

Awesome! I shall take a look

I was just wondering “I haven’t seen activity on them in weeks, wonder if they’re still around?”, and there it is.

I dont know why people think that. There are a few people online every day lol. I’m sorry, but a lot of times we are just not all on the moment you /who. As much as i’d like us to of course, sadly we sleep u_u

I meant the forums, really. :wink: Haven’t seen much of anything in game lately, been occupied.

Oh the forums are different for sure. Been busy the past few days

1 Like

Haven’t finished the application yet, but ran into you the other night outside the Ancient in Ashenvale. Sadly, you were just logging off, but I had a fun time with your new guildmate. I’m going thru the NElf starting zones as it has been a few years and developing my character after seeing the quest lines and especially after rereading Elegy and A Good War; definitely impactful on a NElf in modern day WoW. Shall continue my app as I flesh out my character more, but really want to join to start interacting with ya’ll.

Thanks!
Dalanir

Also, after reading Elegy, the amount of suffering the Kal’dorei have to suffer is just incredible… Tyrande seeking vengeance is totally called for in my opinion.

Hey, I applied on the website ^^ my discord is Regan#3918 and my in game name is Reamuss if you need to contact me, I’d love to join!