Looking for Roleplay?

Hello there!

I am playing a Kaldorei and was keen to find others or communities that actively Roleplay Kaldorei? I’ve poked around at some guilds without much luck so I figured i’d just broadcast my desire and see if anyone was keen.

Even if there isn’t a guild recruiting I suppose this is just a public notice!

:exclamation:Wynrii, Silverwing Sentinel is looking for contact! :exclamation:

Quick info:
Wynrii leans more traditionalist.
I’m really adaptable but I prefer RP that is lore-oriented and based in those roots
I love deep plots and character development
I’m also down for just casual RP.
I usually idle inside Stormwind since I’ve not had much luck finding another RP hub.
I work long hours so sometimes I disappear until I’m off again. I’m 4 days on so I can be scarce during those days #Exhausted
I also plan to play classic. Would love to RP there as well.

Thanks for reading.

If anyone has suggestions to connect better in the RP community it’d be great to be involved with more resources. Let me know!

There’s a really fantastic new guild opening up called Enudoril, specifically for Night Elves and their themes.

I think my guild’s recruitment is closed right now, but one of the officers might pop in to say otherwise or bring other helpful suggestions.

Good luck with your hunt.

I’ve just put you on my friendslist! If you’re up for RP with another night elf just whisper me or come find me with /who. I’m normally down when I’m online. I’m not in a guild as I’m just some normal random player all alone, but I can still engage with your character! See you soon!