[A] Returning and LF Guild

Greetings,

Myself and a friend are returning to WoW after a bit of a hiatus from 8.0 and are looking to get back into raiding. We both have extensive raiding experience starting from way back when in Dragon Soul with plenty of AotCs and some CEs sprinkled in.

We currently have 7/9 H experience and would prefer to raid on Tues/Wed or Wed/Thurs, somewhere around the hours of 7-10 CST. We play a couple of different classes at the moment. I play warlock and hunter, and my friend plays spriest and boomkin. These characters are all 390 and higher. We also enjoy running quite a bit of mythic+ during the week!

I can be reached by btag at Tenebrae#1452. I look forward to talking with you! :smiley:

Not ideal raid nights match but I figured I’d reach out anyways.
7-10cst thu/sun
9/9n 5/9h
Btag Dwhaviel#2478 if you are interested

That actually kinda matches our raid times. Send me a message in game and I will try to talk to one of my officers about bringing you if you need. Meermat#1498 is my battletag

Hello Idk if our times would be to late for you guys but we are in need of ranged. I added you on bnet looking forward to talking to you guys.

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 8/9 Heroic and 1/9 Mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are looking for competent and reliable players, raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance raid. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand things happen. We enjoy pushing keys in mythic plus as well. We also have a zero drama tolerance. If you think we would be the right fit for you add one of the bnet tags belong.
Raid Times: Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-11:30pm cst.

If you are interested in joining add one our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord Celesaris#7924

We have raid times that would work for you. Here is a link to our post, [A] Final Attempt. REROLL March 1st. Sargeras

We are actually switching to Tue/Thu, if you are still looking for a guild

Hey there,

I am a team lead for the newly formed team Project X on Sargeras (Alliance).

we are newly formed this tier, with the intent to form a successful team and push as far into Mythic as possible for BoD, with the goal of being a CE guild asap. we are currently 6/9H, with 1/9M being killed every week, looking for numbers and a consistent roster that will allow us to push into Mythic.

Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday, 830-1130 CST, with M+ being ran throughout the week as a guild. We have a pretty laid back atmosphere, the raid leads all have experience leading AoTC teams throughout the last 3+ tiers, and we are simply looking to push the envelope further with a new team and a new guild.

If joining up with a newly formed team is something that sparks your interest, feel free to hit me up on discord and I can answer any questions you may have.

Dracolord93#1491