A reminder to Nelf Fans

Maybe I am just tired of my race getting hit all the time, and lol they wont be able to burn innocents without getting hit harder, I dont want tyrande to be a villain, I dont want kaldorei to be villains

If tyrande goes evil the Kaldorei will lose elune I can see it, they’ll have elune avatar anduin

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Unless rank and file of the SS. Additionally there were Doctors, Economic and industrial administrators, Party jurists and judges, Major party investors… No small amount of non-military actually.

Point is… there are much more than three people responsible for the Kaldorei Genocide. “Just following orders” is not a get out of jail free card.

7 Likes

Yeah no one wants blizzard to waste time doing trial quests for Orc grunt # 13213
Rather get my heritage armor.

2 Likes

No… You don’t want… You do not speak for everyone. You sure as hell do not speak for the majority of night elf fans who want -something- to do with the narrative that robbed them of their home and pride.

10 Likes

Your race is getting hit all the time because that’s the way the writers want it, regardless of what you do it’ll continue happening. You cannot control something in the hand’s of others who ultimately are at their own discretion.

The pattern is is that the Night Elves will either get hit hard by going alongside it, or will get hit hard if they show a backbone so that Blizzard will implement Tyrande as a villain.

4 Likes

commiting genocide isnt showing backbone

2 Likes

when in doubt personal attacks

3 Likes

Congratulations you’ve failed by knowingly exacerbating what would be a “response” to “genocide”. Taking back your own lands isn’t genocide.

I will resume ignoring you now since you have nothing else to offer that is beneficial.

9 Likes

I have no idea what you mean.

So, Tyrande’s going to get revenge on Sylvanas. The Horde won’t. That sucks, but oh well.

2 Likes

and if the horde gives them there lands back, you really see thrall or baine keeping them?

Horde on this fourms

“Baine is such a alliance slave.”
“Baine is gonna keep all the alliance lands tho.”

Like literally cant make this stuff up.

This is true though. He mutilated himself to send a piece to Anduin.

3 Likes

Baine wants that human horn.

The SS part is a very important distinction. The SS was a political party advocating for genocide. Even the Horde warriors on the ground or hijacking boats were descriptively appalled by it. Not very equivalent.

“Just following orders” isn’t a get out of jail free card, sure, but you can’t simply try and convict every single soldier for fighting a war. So again, who is there to get vengeance against? Triggermen, all participants of the War of Thorns, or the Horde as a whole?

And would that vengeance be worth risking the loss of an opportunity to simply get back your race’s homeland without losing a single other elf?

1 Like

Were they? Maybe some… But a lot of them were eager and excited to do it. Shaman stoking the fires with wind. Elves enchanting the fire in the catapults… The army in Darkshore is worthy of a trial at least.

Yes

5 Likes

Proves to me that you dont actually care about nelf lives at least

1 Like

Night Elves are not real… This is a game. I would rather not end a narrative, where Kaldorei genocide was used as a catalyst, without any sort of involvement or closure.

9 Likes

there is closure when sylvanas dies what you want wont bring closure, like lol sylvanas runs free and you want to kill some grunts, yeah such closure, nah there wont be closure till sylvanas is dead, and that might not happen for a while