A reminder to Nelf Fans

Excuse me?

2 Likes

It would also be easy to write themselves out of the Burning of teldrassil.

Nathanos should’ve died in 8.1 and Delaryn/Sira rejoin the alliance/betray Sylvanas. The Night Elves should then with their newly earned power reconquer Darkshore and Ashenvale.

After the revolution, the horde should’ve given the night elves Azshara and Stonetalon and their druids should’ve helped regrow their lands and teldrassil.

It wouldn’t make up for the countless deaths but I’m sure many night elf fans (including myself) would be happy with that.

11 Likes

We actually see the draenei’s struggles with a cosmic force come to an end with Argus and legion. They triumph over their struggles and brought them some proper closure.

7 Likes

You are not your character mr RPer. that is like the first role of RP

2 Likes

Which took like a dozen expansions after their debut as a playable race, not to mention thousands upon thousands of years in the story.

Night Elf posters by contrast seem to really want their payoff in this expansion and in this year.

Plus, Draenei in the narrative seem to have moved on from their grievances with the orcs, perhaps mostly to focus on the forces truly responsible for their several millenia of plight. I mean, obviously theres bound to be several (if not many) who hold a grudge, but the Horde was always second to the Legion.

Fine by me.

Pretty sure Grommash (the orc who started the expansion attempting genocide against the Draenei just as Sylvanas did with the nelves) standing next to Yrel screaming “DRAENOR IS FREE” happened on screen. And as someone who mained a Draenei throughout WoD and Legion, that was a slap in the face.

The night elves at least got to see Tyrande and Malfurion start taking action against the Horde, Draenei never even got that.

I agree, but it doesn’t change the fact that there are an influx of threads from Forsaken/Night Elf fans complaining about the story instead of discussing the lore.

I understand, however, that the fault for that falls to Blizzard. It’s just an observation I’ve made.

I have Blink just in case :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not sure why I thought you were an MHP. Guess at a glance I thought your hair and beard were a helmet. Gnomes mages are okay I guess.

Can’t wait to kill more Night Elves for being evil against me as I burn down their new capital. :grinning:

1 Like

Implying that blizzard will ever consider giving the night elves a new capital.

good joke

4 Likes

The same patch we burn it down.

2 Likes

You really don’t know how blizzard works do you it’s kind of sad

I do, that’s why I’m aware of what’s going to happen.

Horde does villainous thing > Alliance almost loses until a few members of the Horde decide to stand against them > Horde is forgiven for all their crimes by the Alliance > Horde does villainous thing. Repeat.

3 Likes

sums it up perfectly.

And with every cycle, the atrocities become more evil.

Honestly I don’t know how they can make it even more evil than teldrassil, but they’ll find a way.

the cycle is at “Horde is forgiven for all their crimes by the Alliance” currently.

3 Likes

Yeah but blizzard wouldn’t waste there time making a new city then blowing it up. And the cycle is over didn’t you see z

Fine. The Night Elves move to a reclaimed Gilneas before the Horde takes it over.

Same thing blizzard wouldn’t spend work on gilneas just to burn it lol oh and which city of yours is getting burned

Argueing with Katiera is pointless. He’s convinced that Blizzard are the gods of any medium they touch and will always find an excuse for why the writing is actually really amazing and jaw dropping.

7 Likes

It doesn’t make sense to me how this:

Is a suitable argument in a discussion about storytelling.

And it’s funny because Blizzard literally did make a new city… in fact an entire zone, just to blow it up. Gilneas. The architecture, the trees, the music… it is all unique for Gilneas, and they only used it for a starting zone and it hasn’t been relevant since lol.

7 Likes

My stats say I’ve killed 37867 humanoids in PVE and 26790 in PVP. That’s 64657 souls fed to the darkness since the Argus campaign, whether or not Sylvanas wants it.

I’d love to add a few hundred thousand more Horde souls to the count.

1 Like