A really really long awkward drawn out sad goodbye to the twink community

Did you even understand the answer? Some twinks claim they don’t go for the lowbies, they go after the other twinks. Sure.

Of course you do. You have to kill them first before they kill your team/you. THEN you kill the lowbies.

Nah they swat lowbies like a fly. Especially when grouped up as twinks normally are. Tight knit community which is the way to play bgs. I’m not knocking it, just don’t come on here claiming they don’t go for lowbies lol.

Never heard anything so ridiculous.

I have yet to see anyone claim that. What do they do then, walk around doing nothing most of the game? And if they do claim that, you cant use that arguement against twinks because 1 or 2 people say stupid things.

Oh it’s been claimed on the forums, perhaps just to wind people up. I don’t know. When I twinked anyone that got in the way was fair game.

Ooh, I hope so. I want to watch all the people who played solely to exploit gaps in power on low level toons get canned.

No not at all. You think Blizzard don’t know about twinks? These debates have been going on for years. Long before you played WOW. So it’s nothing new for people to complain.

Reporting players as you know is the most effective way of stopping an exploit. (As stated by Blizzard) It takes ages for something to be done about it, but it eventually gets sorted.

Also there is no rule on the forums that says you can’t post on whatever toon you like to post on. People pay a sub, if I want to post on a horde or alliance toon, it’s no one else’s business. If that was the case why give the option to change character for the forum?

Thats the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.

Right, lmao.

I did have one BG where I only went for a twink though, but that was because the normal geared people left me alone and I could sit at the GY.

https://i.imgur.com/oYQ6WK5.png

Most of the time I cant just tiptoe around alliance and only kill twinks. Thats rediculous.

1 Like

Yea, and not one commonly said here.

If there’s a “community”, then talk amongst one another to arrange open world battles with each other. Done. You’re welcome.

1 Like

I love all these attempted verbal smack downs. I wonder if you pat yourself on the back IRL.

Getting everyone together, across faction as well, at the same time and same place to fight and pray that PHASING DOESNT SEPARATE US isn’t going to work too well even if there were hundreds of thousands of us rather than the few thousand that we are.

Community: A group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common.

A community does not require an extreme amount as many people seem to claim. A community can be as small as a 20 man guild.

Agreed, my community is the 250 Battletag friends that I’ve made over my twinking “career”. If anyone wants to join me they’re just one quick join away.

Plenty of people still twinking to get some bgs going, its just a bit more annoying when they hit the level past the bracket.

Those are just excuses. There are cross-server community functions available in-game and also in Discord. Use them and profit.

Unless of course what you really miss is losing the ability to queue with unsuspecting noobs for the satisfaction of one-shotting them and ruining their game experiences. But nah, that’s not it at all, I know, I know.

How is a cross server function and discord going to get us into the same phase as the other faction?

Don’t have an answer for that one do you?

This verbal smackdown was top tier! To the top with you sir!

Nah its fine, she knows I’m too bad at the game to even kill a max level rare mob… that’s why I need new players to beat on and feel good about myself. I can’t actually play this game without crutches. In fact I can’t even play with crutches, I’m so bad I need more than that to get me by.

What are you trying to get on the same phase for? World PVP?

I assumed that was what we were talking about

Sorry, I didn’t see that.

I thought you were suggesting you needed to be in the same area to declare a Wargame, and was just going to inform you how to do it without that.

In the meantime, your crutch loan was approved and I have a few payment plans to discuss with you.