A really really long awkward drawn out sad goodbye to the twink community

I think by that he just means pretend like nothing happened. Meh, I can do that easily as I get in many spats on here. But to a twink, you were quite unreasonable. Some may not care, some probably do.

Things happened but bringing them up months later, passing off as current and relevant content is a strange approach.

I may only be unreasonable to those negative people, as mentioned. I respect honest twinks who use it to preserve content. I’ve mentioned that I have friends who do it. Regardless, I know some who believe you’re a certain way in some of those “spats” as you put it but people like to label someone in a hope that it will distract them from refuting. I believe we’re both smarter than that.

At the time you didn’t. As I said, I can let bygones be bygones, but if someone can’t I don’t blame them.

I can understand how it would have seemed that way. Too many of the negative folks who engage in the playstyle drowning out the rest. They’re fun to talk to. However, many of them stopped posting. Possible side effect of separation and exploit fixing. Possibly not.

Greyhide is bad at PVP.

Juga is ugly.

Deso https://imgur.com/Ij04NrW

Now you can all yell at me instead of eachother.

1 Like

Just because I don’t go 45-0 doesn’t make me bad.

Don’t you have a PPAP to do?

Oh man, I just got a customer response on a PPAP i sent years ago. It was the first PPAP i ever did, and there are so many mistakes. They want them all corrected and I just want to vomit, so I’m distracting myself here.

Critical Process dimensions were for another job, no IMDS registry. I wanna cry.

You would screenshot that game that you had 2 twink healers with you while you camped WSG GY and I just sat up there dying over and over. Shame on you but I forgive you.

Greyhide probably is bad at pvp, but you can’t go saying Jugaa is ugly without any basis. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Lol I screenshot every BG! I cant help that people like healing me >:)

https://imgur.com/oYQ6WK5 I’ve got loads of these!

There’s some I wish I had, but I’ll remember the important ones for a long time to come regardless.

Have you ever heard of a program called ShareX?

Its like the snipping tool but automatically uploads to Imgur. Its a fantastic program on steam.

Ok that one is just dirty. That isn’t an end game screenshot. You took that the game I left a few minutes cause I didn’t want to deal with your pocket twink healer while I was by myself.

I think you’re right, I thing that was the one where I found you hiding inside that stump, and suspected you’d leave!

Was the revision changed?

Oh I know there are twinks against exploiting, but they do very little to stop it. They don’t take the initiative as far as I can see. Forgive me if I am wrong on that aspect. I don’t really care about that, I care about the game I love to play.

That’s why I stopped complaining on the forums, and went out with a few others to report as much as we could.

People can give me a hard time about that if they want, I won’t be responding to them in any way.

1 Like

You don’t know what people report and don’t report.

1 Like

Hence I said this Jugaa.

Exactly! This is what it’s all about. They want to be able to play with the lvling community because that is the only way they can feel the advantage that their gear gives them. Killing under geared noobs is the only way these “pros” can feel good about themselves. They can’t pull this same thing off in the 120 bracket. They’ll just get pummelled if they tried.

Oh look, more assumptions about a group of people.

2 Likes

There was no assumptions at all by me. Like I’ve informed you many many times on here, I used to twink. I know the community.

Anyway what does it matter? Once again things have been changed in a positive manner for the majority player base. Nothing you say will change that. I for now will now leave the forums and read on the sidelines. I can’t really be bothered going around in circles on the subject. Take care.