[A] [BLAUMEUX-PVP] Looking for CASUAL Guild

Hello! There are two of us who will be leveling together on the Blaumeux server. He will be maining a warrior tank and I will be maining a priest healer. We will be leveling casually as we both have busy schedules IRL. He is 27 and I am 24 if that matters.

We want to play a little bit of everything from world pvp, to battlegrounds, to dungeons and some casual raiding which may progress to more serious raiding once our schedules are more stable.

We have not yet decided what we want our professions to be but we are looking to be in a guild that helps eachother out. We want to help other guild members when it comes to dungeons, leveling, crafting, and assisting in world pvp or battlegrounds where necessary, etc and hope to find a guild that returns the favor.

Feel free to reply here or contact me elsewhere. My character name once the servers go live is Stephanie, my battletag is stephanie#12329, and my discord is stephanie#1377.

1 Like

Looking for either a Horde or Alliance Guild on Blaumeux! I am available for the following raid days & times: Every other Wednesday, Every Thursday/Friday/Saturday at ANY time. Day or Night.

I am NA - PST. I am also open to the following Classes/Roles: Warrior-Tank/DPS, Rogue, Warlock, Priest-Heals or preferably the designated Spriest, or lastly a Druid Heals or preferably the designated Off-Tank Druid.

My professions on one of these specified class/specs will be firstly, Skinning/Herbalism while leveling and will swap to Herbalism/Alchemy at 60 if this matters to the Guild at this point in time.

I am also BIG into PvP and will be making an alt fully dedicated to PvP. Will play the classes listed above as well.

My btag is Buggy#1550. I have the first 5 days off from work following the release of Classic and will be making my way to 60 ASAP. Need guild ASAP! Or AT LEAST a very high pop / active leveling / dungeon pre-BIS farming guild!

Check us out