[H] [Blaumeux], Experienced Raider and PVPer LF Guild

Hey! I haven’t seen much recruitment for Blaumeux, especially for Horde so I thought I’d give this a shot. I’m a 2004 release-night veteran who’s played WoW off and on over the years. Primarily raided in Vanilla, BC, WotLK and Legion.

I reached Rank 11 in PVP as a Dwarf Shadow Priest (Naee - Korgath (I think it was that server?)) in Vanilla a week before they stopped the ranking system prior to BC release. I promise it was only for Fear Ward and Stone Form. I’ve been loyal to the Horde ever since BC. Totally not a double agent either.

In Vanilla, I only healed raids. Looking to DPS this time around. DPS Warrior, Rogue, Warlock, or Shadow Priest are what I’m looking to play. Leaning towards the physical DPS since I’ve raided as both Shadow and Mage in the past. (I understand SPriest weren’t really a thing in raids in Vanilla but if a guild is willing to take a chance, I can do it as good as anyone!)

Until I get a feel for how much time I have to play after release, I can’t promise upfront I’ll be hardcore and available for all raids. I have a long daily commute, a signifcant other, a dog I need to walk regularly because he’s a hyper maniac, and travel for work up to a week at a time occasionally. But in the meantime, I’m looking for a home to run dungeons with new friends as we level up and go from there.

I’m an excellent player but my schedule/availability isn’t solid at this time. With that said, I’ll do everything I can to be the best DPS for my class.

Thanks for reading. Can’t wait for Monday afternoon!

We are alliance so not sure if that is a deal breaker for you but check us out.