[A-PvP-US] The Enclave Is Recruiting!

No, as a member that is left leaning this guild is just a place where your voice isnt restricted as to what you say. The Enclave is welcoming to anyone no matter your sexuality,gender or skin color. However you will be bashed until you can prove your competent as a player.(By that i mean if you are able to follow directions and have at least half a brain we will welcome you with open arms. Basically if you don’t have thick skin you most likely won’t make it but having been with this group for almost 7 years now i can say we get stuff done.

3 Likes

How about a horde counter part?

1 Like

I’m glad you guys are playing wow classic. See you in game!

Seems like I need luck on my side lol.

It has to be a Tues and Weds raid only guild.

Nope. Always Alliance since day one.

1 Like

Nobody goes out and plans to join a racist organization. They do it because they’re lonely or beaten down, and a group offers to take them in.

Bruh ive played with other groups the enclave is just more fun lmao. Also we have an extremely diverse group of members of all types of backgrounds, and we all get along just fine.

2 Likes

Is it still human only?

@Shridevi

The only official endorsement of racism The Enclave has ever had was our human only policy. Which was hilarious.

Since you’re so invested in this crusade you can take a look at our FAQ here: enclaveoilrig. com/forum/faq/ for our official stance on this subject you seemingly care so deeply about.

Now go virtue signal someplace else.

4 Likes

Their GM/OP horrigan is a racist dude with a very aggressive personality FYI

2 Likes

@Jimharbaugh

No. Times have changed. We’re no longer human only. Have not been since MoP.

1 Like

memories don’t change

1 Like

Especially when you let me live rent free in your mind for well over a decade.

Move on.

1 Like

Hey I just got woken up after a 10+ year sleep!

Glad to see that there are still people in val with me!

You’re as bad as that bleeding-hollow world pvp guild GM back then, the horde guild you kept world pvping all the time, forgot that dude’s name name but both of you had actual anger/racism issues

So do you hear the mortal strike sound effect in-game and immediately break out into a cold sweat thinking that it might be me?

2 Likes

yup you haven’t changed, terrible personality now and always! Don’t join his guild

1 Like

When you hear the heroic leap sound do you fall from your chair and hide under your desk?

2 Likes

thanks for proving my point more and more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does the charge sound cause you to recoil in fear and flee the room in panic?