[A-PvP-US] The Enclave Is Recruiting!

This will be a great day for PVP servers everywhere with The Enclave’s return to Classic. I know I’m ready to have that UBRS key again. Cant wait for those raids on Org and such.

Hail Horrigan!

1 Like

Over a decade of butt hurt. I love it.

1 Like

nobody cares…

1 Like

The sodium levels are elevating, lads!

2 Likes

oxygen is getting low too, Horrigan’s ego is taking all of it

1998 Huh? I was 8. You are old.

You obviously do.

urbandictionary/define.php? term=Horrigan

I can’t even rofl…

1 Like

Me and my arena partners Qik and Burn aswell as the rest of our guild used to fight these guys all the time in World PvP back in TBC. Such great memories, miss those times. The Enclave is a good guild, I would definitely vouch for them.

1 Like

Thanks friend, hope to see you out there soon.

1 Like

Ty friend!!

1 Like

If you want organized world pvp this is the guild.

1 Like

Enclave Did You Know:

Did you know The Enclave is the best guild on your server?

Which server you’re on doesn’t matter – facts are facts!

1 Like

Great fact Kimsemus!

1 Like

Enclave Did You Know:

Did you know The Enclave’s the place to be if you enjoy stability? The Enclave has been around for 20 years, and lead by one person – Horrigan.

Why live in fear of your guild and time investment vaporizing overnight? The Enclave is eternal.

1 Like

Smells like ruin gaming all over again. They claimed the same thing and the GM got exposed as a pedo rofl.

It was actually us that did that on Bleeding Hollow. We drove them off the server shortly after that.

I still have the screen shots we found of him.

3 Likes

Nice lol. I have a bunch of videos saved on YouTube with their brief journey on darkspear in MoP.

This is the only guild I’ve found in 6 years worth joining. I highly suggest joining discord and talking to some officers or our GM about the guild and find out if you’d be a good fit.

3 Likes

We have a few too. They were absolute clowns.