[A-PvP] <Malicious Moogles> [USA] [Recruiting] <8PM-11PM EST Wednesday/Saturday>

I think I might be interested. PVP and A are a must for me. I’ve noticed a lot about raiding and protecting people while questing. Will there be scheduled pvp events? World events and premade BG’s. When available. To be honest I like dungeons but I love PVP………… If this is something you guys are gonna do I would love to join…………

2 Likes

What is your BattleNet: ID, and I’ll send another friend request.

Thank you for you interest in our Guild :slight_smile: Yes there will be scheduled PvP, World PvP, and BG events. We will even have scheduled farming events. If there is an event we don’t have listed, all you have to do is request an event and I’ll post it.

We use Discord to schedule events. We have found it is simple and it gets people involved who usually don’t participate. We have an #events channel, and all the upcoming events will be posted in that channel. You will see the event, and you simply click that you will or will not attend the event. You can see everyone who has signed up for that event as well.

We would love to have you join us :slight_smile: Leave me your BattleNet ID and I’ll add you to my friends list and send you the Discord info. I’ll be in Discord most of the day/night. We are all getting together tonight to have some fun.

1 Like

And fun was had running dungeons with some world PvP action with some Horde who choose poorly.
The important part obviously was, the Hunter lived!

Who knew volley was a bad idea on multiple mobs in a dungeon?
Oops.

2 Likes

BNET: FrostyLyfe#1315

1 Like

Malicious moogles

1 Like

I just accepted your friend request. Let me know if you didn’t get it. I’ll send you the Discord once you accept. Thank you!

ironvike#11072

1 Like

I just accepted your friend request, and I have sent you our Discord server link. Thank you for joining the Malicious Moogles : ) Feel free to hop in Discord or send me a message if you need any help or need any information.

Request sent, looks like a fun and well established group.

1 Like

Request accepted! Thank you for joining the Malicious Moogles Yes, we are having fun, and everything is coming together nicely. Feel free to jump in on any of the current topics if you wish to have your voice heard, or you can just kick back and relax :slight_smile:

For Auir! For the allaince!

1 Like

What you sellin. I was watching a show about you this morning is your sister named ruby?

Come join our ever growing community :wink:

1 Like

Bnet: The Huntard#4367

2 Likes

I have issues with Gnomes, does this count?

Also, I’m slightly confused, are people still welcome if they have issues or not?

But there will be; there always is. You do realise how big your guild needs to be for 40-mans? Human nature will prevail.

Clan suggest you’re all 13 year olds who play Battlefield 1942. We call them guilds here.

You won’t be casually completing all raids. In fact, you won’t be casually getting very far at all. Vanilla/Classic isn’t spoon fed content like you’re probably used to. In fact, based on this post I can see you lasting no more than 2-3 weeks in Classic. And if you’re playing casually, you won’t even reach max level in that time.

Can I kick the guy above in the nuts?

3 Likes

:rofl: Just flag for trolling and move on. Don’t waste your time.

Come join our ever growing community :wink:
The Malicious Moogles are open for Business today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Friend request sent. Once you accept my friend request I’ll send you the Discord information. Thank you for your interest in the Malicious Moogles!

1 Like

You know nothing about the WoW experience of any of us already in this guild, nothing about the plans we have, and what we already have set up for raiding.
But, thanks for stopping by and trying to put people down.

2 Likes

Your original post actually gives away your lack of WoW experience. It also clearly outlines your plans, and what you have already set up for raiding, which clearly was the intention.

You clearly havn’t.

Stop freeloading in your mother’s basement and get a life.

You’re definitely 13 years old.