[A-PvP] <Malicious Moogles> [USA] [Recruiting] <8PM-11PM EST Wednesday/Saturday>

Reported. Moving on. Everyone please report Cardings for inappropriate and trolling.

The Malicious Moogles are still recruiting :slight_smile:

Reported for reporting.

Please move along. I’m not sure what your issue is, but you made it clear you are just here to troll. It’s time to go troll somewhere else. I’m opening a support ticket right now, and I’ll just keep adding in all of your posts.

Reported for reporting a report for reporting.

Reported as well. Everyone please report Cardings for inappropriate and trolling.

The Malicious Moogles are still open for business. Everyone is welcome to join. We are in Discord daily/nightly discussing all things Classic World of Warcraft.

3 Likes

Carding is trying to make friends the only way he knows how he’s a noob and lonely let’s leave him alone.

1 Like

The Malicious Moogles are still recruiting :slight_smile:

I would like to join. Sounds great! Just what I have been looking for. I will be playing a human rogue. Herby/Alchy

2 Likes

We would love to have you, add Maxxgold#1846 or give me your BattleTag, and I’ll add you. For the Alliance!!!

1 Like

Our Loot system has been discussed for the past month and we are now in the process of making it official. There are a few more things to work out, but this is the rough draft. Our official Raid schedule will be the next item for discussion.

Malicious Moogles’ Open DKP System for WoW:Classic

This document describes the loot distribution system that the Malicious Moogles will be using for 40-man raiding in WoW:Classic. This system applies only to 40-man raiding; it does not apply to smaller instances.

Guiding Principles:

The following guiding principles, which are extracted from the Moogles’ Raiding Philosophy, are the driving philosophy that led to this particular system being chosen. Any future changes to this system will be made in accordance with these principles and the rest of the Moogles’ Raiding [[Philosophy.

1. Bosses are killed by the team; loot drops belong to the team.
  2. Loot distribution should benefit the team.
  3. Gearing up key roles first may benefit the team.
  4. Fair and transparent distribution of loot benefits the team.

Ultimately, we measure success not by how fast or far we progress or how much loot we acquire, but by the fun we had and the relationships we built in the process. This system is meant to help us not just get loot for our individual selves, but to enable us to participate in and enjoy each other’s wins as well.

Fundamentals of the System:

The system is an DKP bidding system with open bids.

• Players accumulate DKP (Dragon Kill Points) by participating in raiding activities.
  • When gear drops, players may bid for a piece of gear using their accumulated points.
  • Bids are submitted openly for all to see.
  • At the end of bidding, the player who has submitted the highest bid is awarded the piece of gear, and their DKP account is debited accordingly.

Particulars of the System:

1. Players are allowed to bid as often as they wish while bidding is open. This may be capped if too-frequent bidding slows down the raid.
  2. There will be a minimum bid value, both for initial bids and follow-up bids. These values are not yet defined.
  3. Players may only bid during a raid using DKP that were accrued before the raid began.
  4. Unless loot priority was announced before the raid started, players may bid on any item for any reason—even to vendor it. Points are points and may be spent as a player sees fit.
  5. Bids are open; player reasons for bidding are not. A player does not have to justify their bid, and players are expected to respect each other’s bids and celebrate each other’s wins with maturity. Losing on gear can be disappointing; losing out on a mature, close-knit team is far worse.
  6. Points do not decay. Once earned, they may be banked for as long as the owner wishes. This may change in the future if good gear is allowed to rot too often.
  7. Gear upon which no one bids will be sharded, and the shards will be kept on an official guild bank toon for the use of the guild.
  8. Points are accrued on a per-character basis. Points belong to the character and the player, not just the player.
  9. Points may be gifted. A player’s point are theirs to spend as they see fit; this includes gifting to an alt or another player. In order for gifted points to be used in a raid, the gift transaction must be finalized before the raid begins.

Loot Priority:

The guild believes that in some circumstances the whole team may benefit by prioritizing loot to certain critical roles. As a result, this system includes provisions for prioritizing loot when needed. Those provisions are stated as follows:

1. Each 40-man raid team will maintain a public “Loot Priority List” of individuals (understood as specific players on specific characters) who are considered in critical need of gearing to support current progression, along with the role they fill and a brief statement of why they are considered priority.
  2. For each individual on the list, specific named pieces of gear which are considered priority for that individual will be listed.
  3. These lists are not to be updated during a raid.
  4. Before each raid begins, the raid leader must announce to the raid whether or not loot priority will be observed during the raid.
  5. It is each player’s individual responsibility before a raid begins to make sure they are informed about whether or not loot priority will be observed during the raid.
  6. If loot priority is being observed, and a listed piece of gear drops for a priority individual (player and character) who is present in the raid, that piece of gear will automatically be awarded to the priority individual.
  7. The priority individual will have the standard point value for that piece deducted from their DKP balance. (These standard values are not yet determined and will be clarified at a later date.)
  8. If the priority individual has insufficient DKP in their balance to pay the standard amount for the piece of gear, their DKP balance will be set to zero. (Remember, only DKP accrued before raid begins can be used to bid or pay for gear. These automatic deductions have no effect on the points the priority individual is accruing during the current raid.)
  9. Priority gear may be awarded to the same individual only once per slot per raid.
  10. Loot priority lists are determined by the Raid Leader for each raid team in consultation with the class leads. Raid leaders and class leads are encouraged to get feedback from the whole team regarding these lists.
  11. Disputes about loot priority lists will be arbitrated by the Guild Master in consultation with the guild officers. Any rulings by the GM about loot priority lists will be publicly published with a rationale and are binding.[[
1 Like

The Malicious Moogles are open for business today :grinning:

I’m not sure if I’m more amused by the fact that you’re liking your own posts with your alts or by the fact that you keep bumping this thread then deleting your previous bump post. Guess I’ll just mute the thread.

Not really sure why you are worried about it. It’s just a recruiting thread. It’s funny that you have spent so much time watching this thread though.

Since you are not very versed in how recruiting works. Let me help you out. You have to occasionally bump your thread up to the top so potential members will see your advertisement. It’s not really that hard to figure out.

The bumping really works though. Our guild is over 200 strong!

Thanks for the bump, we just got a new member with your bump :slight_smile:

RAID INFORMATION Moogles will be doing organized raiding throughout WoW:Classic. We will have at least one weekly 40-man squad, and if there’s sufficient demand, we may have two.

We will not be rushing content. Raiding is not a race for us. But we will be completing all content. We plan to start organized raiding of MC three months after WoW: Classic launches.

Raiding Schedule: Wed & Sat, 8-11 PM Eastern Everyone expected to be at the instance fully repaired and with consumables by 7:45 PM.

Raid Composition: We are not a min-maxing guild. Bring what you want, and we’ll try to make it work. You can indicate what Class/Role/Race you plan on using for your main in #select-class-role-race💬 .

Loot Distribution: We will be using an open DKP system. A detailed write-up is in preparation. This post will be updated with additional information as things become clearer.

I’d be interested in joining this guild. This is for Classic, just to clarify? Obviously no one has any characters yet, but I intend to play either a Warlock (free summons!), Mage (pewpew), Priest (oom!!!), or perhaps a Paladin.

What forum are you on?

Huh, look at that. :thinking:

I usually sort by “community”, so it’s a meld of Classic, General, and Oceanic. I didn’t notice the Classic tag at the top.

Whoops!

(That said, a few friends of mine have a “classic” guild that’s running right now, but it’s just people who want to play classic when it comes out, and want to play together until then. I wasn’t sure if perhaps Malicious Moogles was also currently active and planning to convert, or if this was preparatory.)

Yes we are going to be on classic day one. I will message you the discord info.

1 Like

Just getting this out there for future members. Our first raid schedule is set.

RAID INFORMATION Moogles will be doing organized raiding throughout WoW:Classic. We will have at least one weekly 40-man squad, and if there’s sufficient demand, we may have two.

We will not be rushing content. Raiding is not a race for us. But we will be completing all content. We plan to start organized raiding of MC three months after WoW: Classic launches.

Raiding Schedule: Wed & Sat, 8-11 PM Eastern Everyone expected to be at the instance fully repaired and with consumables by 7:45 PM.

Raid Composition: We are not a min-maxing guild. Bring what you want, and we’ll try to make it work. You can indicate what Class/Role/Race you plan on using for your main in #select-class-role-race💬 .

Loot Distribution: We will be using an open DKP system. A detailed write-up is in preparation. This post will be updated with additional information as things become clearer.

Our community continues to grow. We have officers in place, and every aspect of our Guild is defined in black and white; loot distribution, raid times, our play style, and the type of people we are looking for.

Come join us for our journey back to Classic.

1 Like