[A-PvP] <Malicious Moogles> [USA] [Recruiting] <8PM-11PM EST Wednesday/Saturday>

Only in our thoughts. If to many Moogles think to hard about King Moggle Mog, you never know what might happen :wink:

2 Likes

We are still actively recruiting, so if you want to join the best Guild in Classic, sign up for the Malicious Moogles today :wink:

2 Likes

I’m interested, but most of my playing time will be 8-5 est, so raid times etc are a concern for me on a guild

3 Likes

We would love to have you. I’m pretty sure that we will be able to raid with no issues with those times. I’m retired so daytime raiding works perfect for me. That being said I’m down almost anytime, which helps keep everyone happy.

3 Likes

:fire: Molten Core :fire: Raid Schedule is now posted in our Discord in the #events channel. I know it’s early, and we don’t have an actual date, so this is just a place holder, but this is how it will work when we do get started. Feel free to click the check mark and add yourself to the Molten Core :wink:

1 Like

BNet is: Banja#1633

2 Likes

Added you just now from Maxxgold : ) Thanks for joining up with us Banjaa, you’re in for a good time!!! I’ll send you the Discord link as soon as you accept my friend request. When you log into the sever, you can click on our place holder Raid :fire: Molten Core :fire: in the #events channel. Just add yourself to that raid by clicking the green check mark. Let me know if you can’t see the Raid. I may have to set your role first before you can see the raid schedule.

We also have an #classic-wow-information channel. Feel free to post whatever you like in there.

3 Likes

Sounds like fun . Silver#1442

2 Likes

Welcome aboard :smile: I just added you to my friends list, accept and I’ll send you the Discord link. Please sign up for the :fire: Molten Core :fire: in the #events channel on our Discord server when you join. It’s just a placeholder but I want to make sure everyone can see the raid schedule.

2 Likes

Our placeholder Raid schedule for :fire: Molten Core :fire: is filling up nicely :smile:

Rest assured we will be doing more than just Raiding, and everyone is invited to join in on the fun! The way we schedule our Raids is the same way we will schedule all [MM] Guild activities. Which makes it very easy for everyone in our Guild to participate in any activity they wish.

1 Like

Crafters, Gatherers, Farmers, and Filthy Casuals, We need you : )

You are needed :smile: Malicious Moogles would be very happy in a Moogle kind of way if you are interested in Crafting, Gathering, and Farming. Not everyone wants to participate in Raids and other activities, sometimes you just want to relax while you are playing, but still contribute to a larger goal!

Raiding guilds are going to need more than just Raiders to accomplish their goals!

If this sounds like something you would be interested in then sign up with the Malicious Moogles, and all of our dreams will come true.

1 Like

I sent out a friend request a couple days ago, no reply.

3 Likes

Sorry if I missed it, I’m not sure what happened. I’m online now, if you see this message add me now. Maxxgold#1846 or you can also leave your BattleTag here for me to add.

2 Likes

I’m on mobile ATM, thanks for the reply =)
I’ll try again tomorrow.

2 Likes

Welcome to all our new members. Thank you for joining up with us for our journey back to Classic :smile: I look forward to launch day, so we can all start playing Classic World of Warcraft!!!

1 Like

Hi Maxx, I’ll be joining you guys again. Your Malicious Moogles Final Fantasy free company was the best Free Company I’ve ever had the pleasure to be a part of. I loved all the events that you ran. I especially loved the time we had a karaoke contest, great times : )

I’ve never played WoW, but if you guys are playing an MMO, I’m in!

2 Likes

Hey :smile: thank you for joining us for Classic WoW!! After we get up and running, I’ll make sure to have some community events planned. Thank you for posting!

3 Likes

sounds like a fun group to go into classic with!

4 Likes

Thank you for joining us, I promise you it’s the best decision you have made all day :slight_smile: Amazing gamers, and we know we are lucky to have you join the group!!! Thank you. We will have events scheduled every day, and there will always be someone online to get things organized, no clicks, just gamers having a great time!

3 Likes

We’ve added 2 more new members in the last 24 hours!! Thanks for joining the Malicious Moogles :sunglasses:

1 Like