[A-PvP] <Malicious Moogles> [USA] [Recruiting] <8PM-11PM EST Wednesday/Saturday>

Thank you! We would love to have you. I hope you can convince her to play Alliance. We were considering Horde, but I feel like everyone is going to play Horde, especially on a PvP server. If you look at the numbers, most people are playing Horde, so we want to try and make a good name for the Alliance : )

Malicious Moogles, For the Alliance!!!

2 Likes

I went ahead and bookmarked this page. So if I succeed, you will be hearing from me.

I like the underdog approach, For the Alliance!

2 Likes

I have a hard time seeing you clear Naxx if you are running unconventional specs on top of not min-maxing, even if you are playing alliance which has it much easier in PVE. I’ve seen boomkins/ferals/rets clear Naxxramas, but each of those were players that were min-maxing in order to get the most out of their subpar spec. You might want to add to your post whether you plan to have a DKP/EPGP or LC loot system. Best of luck to you guys!

2 Likes

You are allowed your opinion. We will get clears with unconventional specs. See that’s the problem with min/max elitist people, they sit around theory crafting, and they think since they are so smart and pompous, that everything works in real life like it does in their minds. The game provides many ways to accomplish your goals regardless of those specs that are considered undesirable by the elitists.

Obviously some planing goes into it, but I have seen people cry and leave a party/raid because when they hop in they see the wrong party makeup and just assume that it can’t be done. Then once they are gone, we get the clear. I’m only interested in people that have a can do attitude, and not people who give up before even trying! I play with some really amazing people, and we have completed Raids doing things most people will never experience!

I’ll worry about DKP/EPGP when the time comes. We like playing games, and those amazing people I talked about don’t mind running Raids/Dungeons over and over again to get everyone, and I mean everyone the gear they want! I have run 8 raids so far this week, and the last 5 were just to help clan-mates get the gear they needed.

The bottom line for us though is to socialize with our community, have fun, make new friends, and have a great time doing it. I’m not coming back to play Classic just to dash to level 60 and start raiding. I’m going back to playing Classic to do the things I listed above, and then some :wink:

You might cross the finish line first, but when we cross it, the journey will have been incredible, and worth every minute spent in Classic! And, along the way the new friends I make will be the icing on the :cake:

Good luck to you as well! :wave:

6 Likes

Thanks for the invite Maxx. I appreciate it. Can’t wait for classic and look forward to joining you guys.

2 Likes

You’re welcome and thank you for joining up with us! We are all going to have an awesome time playing Classic : )

1 Like

Awesome to see other guilds getting setup! Best of luck MM

2 Likes

Talked with Maxx and this seems like a good guild and I’m excited to join up! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for joining us, we are very to have you aboard for our journey backwards in time ; )

1 Like

a wild Tiki has appeared

2 Likes

Sounds like my kind of guild

2 Likes

Looking forward to playing Classic with you Tiki : )

We would be happy to have you join us for this adventure ; )

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan

2 Likes

firehockey91#1481. Im in

2 Likes

Thanks for joining up with us!!! Glad to have you ; )

2 Likes

ltwagz#1536

2 Likes

Added, thank you for joining us : )

2 Likes

Froppy#11348. Sent you a request add me back please!

2 Likes

Will Good King Moggle Mog XII be present at parties?

2 Likes

I’ll add you when I get home from visiting my family for the holidays, I should be home tomorrow. Thank you for joining our group!! : )

1 Like