[A-PvP] <Malicious Moogles> [USA] [Recruiting] <8PM-11PM EST Wednesday/Saturday>

Over 200 Strong!!!

Our Guild is set and ready for :rocket: launch. Come join us for our journey back to Classic!

Just sent a friend request if you’re still looking for members. Sounds like a good group of people.

Battle tag: Ryers#1620

2 Likes

Yes, we are still recruiting. We have a great group of people, and we are very happy to add you to our Guild. Thank you for joining the Malicious Moogles!

1 Like

Welcome to the Malicious Moogles Kupo!!!

1 Like

Thanks! Happy to be here…err…there!

2 Likes

Over 200 Strong!!!

Our Guild is set and ready for :rocket: launch. Come join us for our journey back to Classic!

Our recruiting is almost done. We will still be accepting new members after we are done recruiting, but we are close to the end! :wink:

Happy Tuesday everyone :slight_smile: Classic is getting closer and closer! Come join us for our journey back to Classic!

Over 200 Strong!!!

Our recruiting is almost done. We will still be accepting new members after we are done recruiting, but we are close to the end! :wink:

Classic is getting closer and closer! Come join us for our journey back to Classic!

Hey! I’m super interested in joining! I just added you but just in case heres my battle tag: BREACH#11229

1 Like

I sent you the Discord link. Thank you for joining the Malicious Moogles, we are very happy to have you. Welcome aboard kupo!!!

1 Like

I’m going Horde, but if you’re looking to be [A] PvP these guys are a great choice. Good group of friendly folks.

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words.

Now renounce your Horde ways and join the Alliance!!! :smile:

Happy Monday to everyone. We are still recruiting for Classic WoW, so come join us for our journey back to Classic World of Warcraft!

1 Like

Classic is getting closer and closer! Come join us for our journey back to Classic!

Happy Tuesday to everyone. We are still recruiting for Classic WoW, so come join us for our journey back to Classic World of Warcraft!

Our first raid group is filling up fast. We are overfilling it for now, but if you plan to raid with us please signup now! Raid Group 1: 44 Members and climbing!

Our Guild membership is at or over 300 Kupos!

Our first raid group is at 44 Kupos!

Happy Friday to everyone. We are still recruiting for Classic WoW, so come join us for our journey back to Classic World of Warcraft!

Happy Saturday to everyone. We are still recruiting for Classic WoW, so come join us for our journey back to Classic World of Warcraft!

We are still recruiting, but not as much as before. We have a very large Guild ready to launch when Classic launces this summer. If you would like to join a ready made group, come join the Malicious Moogles, Kupo!