[A-PvP] [Herod] <Malicious Moogles> [Recruiting] <8PM-11PM> EST Wednesday/Saturday>

Launch is almost here. At this moment we are one of the largest Guilds on Herod. Come join us for our journey back to Classic.

Send me a Friend Request Maxxgold#1846 and I will send you our Discord link.

:blush:

The Malicious Moogles Guild Doors are still open!!!

Send a friend request to Maxxgold#1846 for our Discord Link.

Launch is almost here. At this moment we are one of the largest Guilds on Herod. Come join us for our journey back to Classic.

9 slots open. If you’re rolling Rogue , Fury Warrior , or Mage , I definitely want you. If you’re rolling anything else, talk to me, and we’ll see how we can make it work.

I’d like another Hunter if we can get one.

8 slots open. If you’re rolling Rogue , Fury Warrior , or Mage , I definitely want you. If you’re rolling anything else, talk to me, and we’ll see how we can make it work.

Send me a friend request - Maxxgold#1846 for our Discord Link.,

7 slots open. If you’re rolling Rogue , Fury Warrior , or Mage , I definitely want you. If you’re rolling anything else, talk to me, and we’ll see how we can make it work.

6 slots open. If you’re rolling Rogue , Fury Warrior , or Mage , I definitely want you. If you’re rolling anything else, talk to me, and we’ll see how we can make it work.

4 slots open. If you’re rolling Rogue , Fury Warrior , or Mage , I definitely want you. If you’re rolling anything else, talk to me, and we’ll see how we can make it work.

1 Like

3 slots open for our first raid group. If you’re rolling Rogue , Fury Warrior , or Mage , I definitely want you. If you’re rolling anything else, talk to me, and we’ll see how we can make it work.

1 Like

3 slots open for our first raid group. If you’re rolling Rogue , Fury Warrior , or Mage , I definitely want you. If you’re rolling anything else, talk to me, and we’ll see how we can make it work.

1 Like