[A] <Parrot Cage> Hyacinth Macaw Heavy RP Guild - NA PvE

BAKAWW BAKAAAAWWW!!! I’m a Hyacinth Macaw!
I live in the jungle and hunt worms with my claw!

((Greetings, adventurer! If you love Hyacinth Macaw RP, then Parrot Cage is the guild for you! Our core focus is on everything Hyacinth Macaw related, and we’ll be holding several exciting RP events every week. We are a heavy RP guild looking for members who are extremely passionate about Hyacinth Macaw’s, and willing to participate in our weekly events and contribute to our campaigns.

Rules

• All in-game and voice chat must be in-character.
  • We are strictly a Hyacinth Macaw RP guild, so we will not be running dungeons, raiding, or doing any form of PvP.
  • We encourage all members to participate in at least 3 guild events every week.
  • All members must use the TRP addon and write a Hyacinth Macaw themed backstory.

Membership
I will be exploring the Stranglethorn area pretty much all day, every day, to admire the Hyacinth Macaws. Seek me out, and let’s chat IC to see if you’re a good fit!

Weekly Events (ET)
Tues 6:00 PM - 1:00 AM: Hyacinth Macaw poetry readings.
Wed 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM: Hyacinth Macaw bird watching.
Thurs 6:00 PM - 1:00 AM: Hyacinth Macaw RP campaign (new story continuations every week).
Fri 6:00 PM - 1:00 AM: Hyacinth Macaw costume contest.
Sat 6:00 PM - 9:00 AM: Hyacinth Macaw dinner party (always in Stormwind).

If you’re as excited for Classic Hyacinth Macaw RP as me, then leave your battle tag below and we can chat about Hyacinth Macaw’s! Otherwise, I’ll see you in-game! :parrot::parrot::parrot:))

BAKAWW BAKAAAAWWW!!! You’ve come so far!
I’m a Hyacinth Macaw, and I soar under the stars!

7 Likes

Is this real? Can I just watch you guys?

((Hrmmm… I think that might be a bit weird! But you’re welcome to try out some walk-up RP if you’re interested in joining! :heart::parrot::heart::parrot::heart:))

2 Likes

Lol i liked it

:parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot:

amazing name, good luck friends!

I think you’re 11 days too late with this post

Funny though :slight_smile:

This is amazing, my internet wife has a Macaw irl, and when we raid and she would shot call some times it would just scream in discord, and people would ask “Is that a goat?!” Every time… Never gets old.

((Hi friends! With Classic just a few weeks away, I thought it would be fun if everyone shared their favorite things about Hyacinth Macaw’s. :parrot::parrot::parrot:

Here’s a Haiku I wrote about some of my favorite things…

Shimmering beauty
Gallant feathers shining bright
Flying through the night

I would LOVE to hear from everyone else! :heart::heartpulse::heartbeat:))

In Wrath, I was killing some nagas in STV and [Parrot Cage: Hyacinth Macaw] dropped from one of them.

You know what I did? Right there on the spot?

I learned it.

just one of the many noob things I did when I was young to this game.

I’ve been on a crusade to mute every guild recruit post from my feed so I could actually enjoy the forums. But this?

I like this. Not only will I not mute it, but I want to join! BCaawww!! :bird:

1 Like