RP-PVE Guild Interest? NA-EST

Hi all,

I’ve been browsing the Classic forums and discord in anticipation for Classic release. I don’t play retail any longer, mostly due to how mindless and easy it seems to me (sometimes thats a good thing, but I prefer challenging content with way more options than what retail gives us now), but I am super psyched for Classic! It definitely won’t be the same as Vanilla was, and I don’t expect it to be, but I’m still excited.

I’m going to enjoy going back to the roots of WoW.

So, the point of this post now that I’ve gotten a bit of rambling out of the way, is to see if there is any interest for a RP-PVE Guild on NA-EST? I’ve yet to see any advertised, just raid guilds and pvp guilds thus far. I did see one topic about a guild for noobs, by noobs (which sounds great, by the way! Love the premise of it!) but I’m thinking more of a guild where our toons are experiencing everything for the first time, enjoying the atmosphere, the war, the heartache and confliction of life.

I’ve not RP’ed in YEARS, personally, but I am highly - highly - interested in starting in Classic. I have a lot to learn and catch up on, though. So I don’t know if starting a guild myself (though I am certainly willing and able to) is the best idea. I’ve always been a slow leveler, enjoy the process, and am one of those people that will go explore every nook and cranny of a zone.

As far as dungeons and raids go, I’m pretty casual and laidback in regards to attitude with those. I don’t mind wiping, or making dumb mistakes, and once a group of friends and I went and 3-manned dungeon after dungeon back in MoP and WoD while goofing off in game and on Discord - just because.

So, basically - to summarize - I’m wondering if anyone would be interested in a guild/community with these aspects in mind? I like raiding, and I plan to in the future, but it’s not an endgame goal of mine. I want to have fun, enjoy the game, pace myself, meet people of like mind, and just… ya know, be present.

What do y’all think? Questions? Comments? Suggestions?

Is there a guild in the works for this yet?

1 Like

I’m disappointed you missed this one:

On a serious note, this may be one to try, from the Classic WoW Guilds Discord:

[Basement Wizards] NA - Alliance
Foreword:
We are a semi-hardcore group of friends who have completed all content (together) from BC onward and are looking for more to join us during dungeons and 40 mans in Classic.
Raid times: First clears 7:30PM EST to clear. After first clear 7:30PM - 9:30 or 10:00PM Tuesday and Thursday
We don’t care if you RP. We don’t care if you’re gay. We don’t care if you’re trans, black, or jewish. Just don’t be a baby and let words offend you. You will see and hear (((highly offensive))) things in discord, so don’t be an offended omar. We do not allow personal attacks but pretty much anything else goes.
Expectations: Do whatever you want just show up to molten core
We are all extremely knowledgeable (IQ > 200) in regards to WoW. Who needs MENSA when you can make 200IQ plays in WoW. We have enough good players in our core group to carry bad players. Just try to be decent. G’day mates. Discord: https://discord.gg/hrfr4SG

Yes! We have a great group already to go, with both sides covered. GM is currently writing up a recruitment ad with details

Its the Order of Thorn and Rose on Alliance and Four WInds for Horde.

As Barolor said, we have Alliance and Horde RP guilds ready to go.

Order of Thorn and Rose is an Alliance RP guild with an 18+ requirement. Link here: (A-RP, 18+) The Order of Thorn and Rose - Bloodsail Buccaneers it is!

Four Winds is its sister guild, a Horde RP guild that has been around in Retail since Nov. 2005 and is expanding its presence to Classic. Link here: (H - RP) The Four Winds - Bloodsail Buccaneers server

Whether you’re with us or go somewhere else, looking forward to seeing you in Classic!